Sign in to follow this  
linkedtamiya

ISO: pink acto motor

Hi all, looking for to get a one or 2 would be nice of the Acto Power pink off roader motors, looking for the original and or the re-re, i have lots of tamiya goodies to offer in exchange including new in package TRF tuned Acto Power, lots of tamiya batteries 1700SCR,SCRC,SP, etc.

Pity I don't have the pink motor unfortunately but the mention of a acto tuned trf motor and a 1700scr grabbed my attention 🙂

3 hours ago, svenb said:

Pity I don't have the pink motor unfortunately but the mention of a acto tuned trf motor and a 1700scr grabbed my attention 🙂

tamiyabatts.jpg

3 hours ago, linkedtamiya said:

tamiyabatts.jpg

You tease😏

I spy a HV😉

14 hours ago, linkedtamiya said:

tamiyabatts.jpg

Holy jeebuz so many old battery’s to take to the tip... I can see you could be reluctant to take up lipo’s? or have a old battery hoarding fetish.. or you just collect stuff with Tamiya written on it like the rest of us. 

On 2/16/2019 at 4:22 AM, Juls1 said:

Holy jeebuz so many old battery’s to take to the tip... I can see you could be reluctant to take up lipo’s? or have a old battery hoarding fetish.. or you just collect stuff with Tamiya written on it like the rest of us. 

yes and yes, i dont run any of these purely collectibles for future restorations and what not, the off brands and lipos see all the fun these days

On 2/15/2019 at 4:45 PM, svenb said:

You tease😏

I spy a HV😉

had 2 till i tried to charge/use the other, she had a slow death, it was painful to watch being one of the rarest tamiya packs i have come up on, still need the 1400scr and the sayno 3300hv...anyone?

2 hours ago, linkedtamiya said:

i dont run any of these purely collectibles for future restorations and what not, the off brands and lipos see all the fun these days

2 hours ago, linkedtamiya said:

yep got too many

Would you have a nice NIB example for sale in the future, perchance? The last one I saw for sale had a seriously battered box, no telling if the battery inside was still ok, and they wanted stupid money for it.

On 2/19/2019 at 11:39 AM, VagabondStarJXF said:

Would you have a nice NIB example for sale in the future, perchance? The last one I saw for sale had a seriously battered box, no telling if the battery inside was still ok, and they wanted stupid money for it.

only have one 1700sp new in box, cant let it go, i do have a few 1700scr and scrc's i can afford to part with

On 2/16/2019 at 1:06 AM, VagabondStarJXF said:

Are those RC2400SP Zapped?

i have a few 2400's and few boxes, all are used some more then others, a couple look pretty new.