voo2doo

Where are all the Tamiya parts?

Where do you gents buy your parts from? I have a few unusual things I need but can't get hold of them. Bruiser/Mountain rider rear diff for one. (re-release)

Thanks.

I tend to build more on-road models than anything else; in the USA I like TQ RC Racing as they have live inventory and ship very quickly.  Amain Hobbies is an option as well.  If I don't mind waiting then I'll check Stellamodels and RC Mart.  If TQ, Amain, Stella, and RC Mart don't have it, then my next stop is eBayTamiya USA and Tower Hobbies are among the last places I'll go for Tamiya parts for a number of reasons -- pricing, delays in shipping, limited selection, broken payment options, etc.  I have had good experiences with RPP Hobby, but they are more focused on off-road, scalers, crawlers, buggies, etc.

Of course, I have no idea which of these retailers warehouse and ship on "Planet X!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My ebay go-to's in the USA:

nitro-master out of California

fandmhobbiesnj out of New Jersey

TeamCRP out of Florida

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rc mart

Tamico

ebay

amian hobbies

hobbyking

that is where I buy the most of my parts, some times a other vendor

• Thanks 1

I like tonuse hobby_japan on ebay.

very cheap, combined shipping. They have really cheap prices for Tamiya parts.

F104 rear diff 19$

F103GT rear damper 17$ 

while tamico charges over 30€ for the F104 rear diff or over 25€ for the F103GT damper.

RCMart has a lot of discounts sometimes. Making hop ups cheap.

I am not into vintage or offroad. So I would not know about those parts.

also t2shop.de is avery good site, I keep an eye on the used section a lot. A lot of good deals. Bought my Xray T1FK05 for 30€ there :) a lot of race tech like esc and motors on the cheap also.

also TQ in the states is great.

also hobbyking for electrics or battery’s 

• Thanks 1

For me in the Netherlands, with limited time to pick stuff up, I typically use Tony too.

Also because of the free shipping, tell a Dutch person something is free and you've got their undivided attention. :lol:

Edit... hopefully this will continue to be a good service after Brexit..... as stuff from England will be treated as 'from a foreign country' with possible tax and handling charges....

when my car was on the road it was always my lhs but now it aint i tend t use tonys tamiya parts also but then get my son to take me to collect of him:lol:

6 hours ago, NWarty said:

My ebay go-to's in the USA:

nitro-master out of California

fandmhobbiesnj out of New Jersey

After ordering parts I needed on Ebay for years (because Tower has gotten progressively worse and worse) I noticed I was getting virtually all my parts from these two. They ship pretty quick too.

6 hours ago, speedy_w_beans said:

Tamiya USA and Tower Hobbies are among the last places I'll go for Tamiya parts for a number of reasons -- pricing, delays in shipping, limited selection, broken payment options, etc.

Sadly, I used to frequent these haunts for my Tamiya needs. Tower hasn't been close to the same since the buyout (they heading downhill before then though) and I'm scared of all the security breaches at Tamiya USA. MAP pricing has made US kit shopping a financial impossibility.  

• Like 3