Wixy1260

Unused 2012 Modified Supershot for sale

Stock Motor , shocks, ESC, wheels, and tires were removed and sold in order to eventually modify the car to a brushless setup. These came to about $100. All other parts are present. Unfortunately I am not able to continue this venture but it is set and ready to go for you to modify to your liking. Some of the extras include 16 and 17 teeth pinions. Red and black aluminum wheel locks. 2 types of aluminum hex wheel adaptors. 4 dark impact front wheels and 4 front tires. 4 dark impact rear wheels and 4 rear tires. Aluminum front and rear adjustable shocks. Shocks were slapped on and the proper oil wt will need to be determined. Rear might need smaller shock eyelet as there is a slight rub on the tires but I would venture to guess a solution can be found. In addition, there is a CRP battery tray and nerf bar. 2 unopened Cera grease tubes. Thread lock. A new HPI plasma 7.2 NiMh 4300 mAh battery with 4 mm castle creation bullet connectors soldered on. Additional antenna post. Unused and Ready to be modified. Just add your motor and ESC and electronics. I will also throw in one painted body of your choice. Just let me know if you prefer the metallic blue Redbull, gun metal Lucky Strike, or metallic orange Jagermeiter body set. If purchased by March 15th I will throw in a $30 Tamiya Tool Kit. I will be taking a loss on this as everything is new but my loss is your gain. I can send you picks of what she looked like before I had to abandon this project. Personally it was the best looking Supershot I’ve seen. I will also add that I have never had more fun modifying a car than this one. $350