Wixy1260

Unused Vintage Supershot for sale

Vintage Tamiya Super Shot 

Extremely rare item. Built but never ran (any slight scratches are from build), includes all original parts,  original box (some tears but ok condition), Airtronics XL2P Controller (never used and in original box with servos already installed), and 1 extra body (unpainted) with decals. All items have been properly stored for over 30 years. Unlike some listings, all parts are original and nothing in this sale is rebuilt. I can guarantee that. The only parts that are not stock are the CRP Nerf bar and battery tray but they can be removed and original antenna and battery tray installed. Extra body and decals are a new purchase and not vintage. All you need to bring her back to original form is a can of silver Tamiya paint. If you have any concerns about the condition of the equipment this is a comment by Holmes Hobbies about the Trinity Monster Horsepower "1985 World Champions" motor that was purchased around the same time and initially supposed to go into the Supershot. This motor was recently sold. "We figured you might be interested in some of the stuff sent to us for repairs. This week's gem is a nearly mint vintage Trinity Monster Horsepower "1985 World Champions" motor. This thing has some crazy soft springs and the power leads are attached via ring terminals. After all these decades, it only needed a simple rebuild and now it is good as new!" With that said you can look at my previous sells and see that what you see is exactly what you get which is an unused vintage classic. Treat yourself to an extremely rare true shelf queen. I’ll be happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos. $500

E831F42D-F8FC-4A8F-9451-74013D20B565.jpeg

C7069296-6D80-4A4C-A91B-0A7A210931DB.jpeg

992F602C-C69C-48D2-85F8-2D03802A9355.jpeg