Uranium

tq rc racing a good site to buy from?

tq rc looks to have an expansive range of parts, and they are only a few states away from me so i won't have to wait a painstakingly long time for parts (because horribly young people are just naturally impatient like that). is it a good site to buy from? trustworthy, all that? if you bought from them, how was the experience? thank you!

I have bought from them and found them excellent. Great range, good prices and themshipping to New Zealand was cheap and quick, about 10 days from memory. Compared to the Hong Kong based sellers thats amazing.

They are very active on rctech as well, you often see them posting about products they sell, eg have a look at the Pit Shizumu F1 tyre thread, I found their info so good I bought the tyres - admittedly thus time from a local shop

• Thanks 1

I've used them a fair amount and find them to be very good.  The live inventory system works, and the shipping is fast.  They get a big thumbs up from me!

• Thanks 1

I've used them a few times and they have been great.

• Thanks 1

I Fargin Dig'em! quick ship, easy to navigate and a plethora of parts. minus side CA. Tax were pushing 10% in some areas.

• Thanks 1