ACCEL

AMG IRON PANTHER

lower bottom right (below fire extinguisher) is two servo brass eyelets fastened through to a tough piece of "L" plastic, the LED leads are soldered to them + & - and a set on the body itself, so when cab is in down position the eyelets make contact and,             well,              it lights up...........................

B31Et8a.jpg?1

• Like 2

The FFG (Fat Fox Gulf) made this so much easier to fabricate, my painting skills with one or two colors is alright (some day i'll get an air brush, it's just something else to clean) stripes, trick graphics is the stickers (decals) job,

own about every flippn' tool known to the RC world, chassis are easy, electrical is just a time warp............................This is Eleanor's head.

VKgFvKV.jpg

• Like 1

72 Hours on Stand By.............................

We have assumed control.

There's a lil' Diddy i'd like to share while you're waiting i made up some time ago while window shopping for parts and pieces for this build.

Goes like this.....................................................................................................................................................

ps i just like little dots...

The clear transparency of a body shell before its final color

The shimering becon of lights on the road

Ahead in the distance a runmble is felt and a faint roar is herd

As it approches, close up the likes that have never been seen

A truck on the prowl, it's the Iron Panther.👀

• Like 2

Well, Let's Roll Along...........................🚚.................................

y4qAobA.jpg

we know of the Xspede beadlocks, but there is a few others in here that look nice for her paw prints also.

About 30 hours left on stand by.

well the chassis is far from completed, and truthfully it's going to be fitted to another, for now it will be sporting on the VBC Racing Wildfire for the photos (it's the first TC chassis i built quite a bit ago)  and now for some reason i'm on a TC kick, way too many neat looking body shells to be had, yeah....... that's it👍

Winter is over, and Eleanor has come out of her den.................................

UDesofi.jpg

• Like 1

Mission Control We Have A Go.................................................................

nNRWhAT.jpg

Jli8plZ.jpg

UT6V6O2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The bbs style wheels for me - the gun metal colour really suits the silver body.

• Like 1

Nice!!!!!

i also think the BBS style wheels suit it best 

• Thanks 1

Wow E!!!! 😲😧👌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏  That's SICK! Very, very impressive. 

OK.... Now I REALLY want to build one. I'm thinking (HOPING) that the Bittydesign Body is much cheaper than the Tamiya version!?!?  Of COURSE I'm still broke as a joke - but my warped Mind feels like you've dropped a Challenge.  😉  Like I've mentioned, I'm OUT of raw materials.... 

But guess what? I DO have a dead Laptop. Certainly, like you, I can dig some ideas out of it. 

I'M NOT KIDDING!! My Mind is racing.  I'm as far as thinking that the stock Plastic 1.7" Tamiya Semi Rims would be fine for me. 

I now believe, thanks to you, that I can fairly easily MAKE an Interior Plate for the Mustang!!! 😉  (IF I had Raw materials)  I've got Helmets, Steering Wheels, spare Interior doo dads from Axial parts Trees.... 

DANGIT it's your fault! (And that's what I'm telling my Wife)😜  I need Styrene Sheet, .030" and .060", Black and Clear. Cloth or Vinyl.... Brass or Plastic Tubing, various sizes.... 

And I'm sure that my Brain (which now has SMOKE pouring out of it), will think of other things.  GEE, I just need a Body, a set of Wheels and Tires, Sheet Stock and Tubes, and of course Paint. 

....... and MAYBE at some point - a freaking CHASSIS!!! I suppose it would be important.  I could PIECEMEAL a TT-02 or TT-01 Chassis. I've obviously done it before. I do have some TT-02 Steering and Suspension bits. 

AAARGH! Who am I kidding. I'll still be thinking about it though! 

Seriously, BOTH of your Racing Trucks look amazing, probably run WELL, and are incredible Fun. You really displayed a high level of creativity, as you've done on your other Builds!! 

My Friend, you've inspired me to push my creativity levels. I just wish I COULD.  If I'm still up later, I'm actually going to find your other Build Threads!! I'm curious as to what else you've done. 😊

• Like 1

As usual  attention to detail is awesome. I could be tempeted into a racing truck but then I can be tempted into almost antyhing (Losi Baja Rey Raptor to name but one, and I'm sure more to follow!!!!!)

On 5/20/2019 at 2:05 AM, ACCEL said:

Mission Control We Have A Go.................................................................

nNRWhAT.jpg

Jli8plZ.jpg

UT6V6O2.jpg

Defo BBS. The others are nice but not for this truck

• Like 1

I agree - and NEED a set of those BBS Wheels in my life!! 😊  They really make that Wild Truck POP.