Sign in to follow this  
Finman

For Sale: Grasshopper 2 Parts

Another project and parts I've decided to sell.

The Grasshopper 2 project comes with front and rear black cva shocks, rear shock mount from the Super Hornet,CRP front bumper (was going to dye it black), primed vintage body shell, set of vintage decals, Wild One Wheels with Super Hornet front tyres and Super Hotshot Rear tyres, Dirt tuned motor, clear gearbox/pinion cover, heavy duty steering kit and bearings throughout. £45 posted UK will ship overseas ask for postage.  SOLD 

NIB Vintage Grasshopper body shell with instruction sheet, decals (one set) and driver. £25 posted UK will ship overseas ask for postage.

Ampro (Shapeways) Grasshopper 2 Double Wishbone Front End. £25 posted UK will ship overseas ask for postage.

Any questions or more photos let me know.

Rich

P1010173.JPG

P1010174.JPG

P1010175.JPG

P1010176.JPG

P1010177.JPG

P1010178.JPG

P1010179.JPG

15 hours ago, Finman said:

Another project and parts I've decided to sell.

The Grasshopper 2 project comes with front and rear black cva shocks, rear shock mount from the Super Hornet,CRP front bumper (was going to dye it black), primed vintage body shell, set of vintage decals, Wild One Wheels with Super Hornet front tyres and Super Hotshot Rear tyres, Dirt tuned motor, clear gearbox/pinion cover, heavy duty steering kit and bearings throughout. £45 posted UK will ship overseas ask for postage.

NIB Vintage Grasshopper body shell with instruction sheet, decals (one set) and driver. £25 posted UK will ship overseas ask for postage.

Ampro (Shapeways) Grasshopper 2 Double Wishbone Front End. £25 posted UK will ship overseas ask for postage.

Any questions or more photos let me know.

Rich

P1010173.JPG

P1010174.JPG

P1010175.JPG

P1010176.JPG

P1010177.JPG

P1010178.JPG

P1010179.JPG

Morning Rich,

I’ll jump in and take the GH2 project @£45 posted if no one else has yet 👍

All the best

Simon