Sign in to follow this  
SuperChamp82

What’s in your current collection ?

And what’s next !

About to (finally) finish vintage SRB + 3 speed collections after nearly 4 years.

Whats next is a balloon in the wind question atm :) 

• Like 1

Just finished a runner Wild One with a mix of vintage and re-re parts last month. 

I'm looking for a new "First 100" resto-project, preferably a buggy. Need to find the right basketcase.  

• Like 1

Collecting parts for a RC4WD 4Runner project. I’ve got the body and Marlin chassis and TF2 transmission. Just need to choose the axles and whether to go 4 link or leaf. 

• Like 2

With the exception of a few choice kits, everything in my collection is off-road and from the first 100 (original and re-release). As for what's next...I'm adrift at the moment. I've been working of what I have and previously purchased kits as new ones are too pricey now. I've also been getting into "other-brand" monster trucks. A few Kyosho car crushers have snuck into the collection. I'm not sure if I'm ready to tackle some of the "not-so-good" trucks like the Royal Crusher or Varicom Big Grizzly but I'd like to. Hoping Kyosho puts out more re-reelases, like the Ultima.  Also still debating the Schumacher re-releases but my tolerance for missing parts and questionable fitment is low thanks to my lousy day job.

• Like 1

Not much these days!

My favourites will always be SRB’s, Vintage 3 speeds and I have a real fondness for the Wheelie gang.

Blazing Blazer

Toyota Hilux

WW SWB

Ford Ranger

Rere Sand Scorcher

Lunchbox

WW2

I’d like to pick up a Wild One and a Super Champ at some stage and I have a weak spot for the Sand Rover. 

• Like 1

Only things vintage are my Thunder Dragon which isn't very standard and my Grasshopper2 Ultra G which uses almost all vintage parts but is very much not standard! If I fancy a project later in the year I keep wondering about building a Boomerwig, but I fear I would find driving it frustrating. 

• Thanks 1

A DT03 that started life as a buggy and has ended up a truggy. 

A Top Force I really should finish. 

A Schumacher Cougar...that I should finish!

And an impulse purchase GF01 Toyota Landcruiser that I thought looked fun for the youngest. Again I’ve not even considered starting that yet. Bit of a theme going on on that front!

As for next. I really fancy a ‘proper’ truggy/truck like the Associated RC10T6.1 but I’ve told myself no more purchases until the others are up and running. Keep looking though!

• Thanks 1

I fancy a Cougar 2 but cant bring myself to pay for the works version.

Also a Yokomo Dogfighter - probably a 94. Expensive tho.

• Thanks 1

Working on my brat bush Devil mash up. Body done, chassis is a runner, just waiting for some magnets to fix one to another. Then it’s time for a ‘modern’ GF-01 build 😀

• Thanks 1