Sign in to follow this  
Jason1145

Bullhead / Clodbuster alternative bodies

2 hours ago, Prescient said:

@Jason1145

At the rate your going, would have been cheaper to just buy a Clod :)

.......ahhh mannnn the current TXT-2 & Super Clod prices make me want to reinvest in the hobby. 

Just had a big dig through my loft and I still have all the spares / electronics etc I need too. 

I know right, but didn't want a Clod, always preferred the Bullhead but require a runner body for it.. I still plan to one day get a new Bullhead body but paint it in red with some custom MCI decals.

Yeah the price of a new SuperClod is tempting.... cheers for the DMS link for getting JConepts bodies in the UK,very handy.

@Jason1145 i’ve always fancied the same thing - a red Bullhead on the red chassis with custom graphics! Did you play a monster truck game for the iPhone about 8 or 9 years ago by any chance?! :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin_Mc said:

@Jason1145 i’ve always fancied the same thing - a red Bullhead on the red chassis with custom graphics! Did you play a monster truck game for the iPhone about 8 or 9 years ago by any chance?! :lol: 

No but I want go play that game now!

Yesna red BH sounds pretty good.. what colour graphics though... black.... gold?

Plus I just got some red alloy shocks to try on it too.. I might even do this JConcepts GMC truck in a similar red like @Shodog's recent crawler trail truck thingy.

Here is my work in progress. Pretty much stock so far except for the shocks and bearings. Traxxas Bigfoot Body fits without having to make any extra body holes.

BF5369BD-00E9-4AB4-B1A5-514A0F8619F0.jpeg

• Like 3

Funny thing is, i have a reversed... issue..

Found a new clod body.. and nothing to put it on yet :)

But now i think of it.. a kyosho blizzard.. with a clod body ... *mhe!*