TrueBlue

WANTED: Tyco Scorcher Wheels/Tyres

I recently won a Tyco Scorcher from eBay with a terribly beat-up body, which I plan to repair. However, the seller didn't say anything about the tyres... they're quite rotten.

They're cracked, split and some of the front tyre is missing. I've looked for possible replacements using R/C tyres but none will fit. So I'm on the hunt for a complete set of Scorcher wheels and tyres, being six in total.

I don't completely the wheels themselves, it's the tyres I'm desperate for. If they include the wheels as well than that's a bonus. I should say that the wheels would need to still be attached to the axles.

This is a long shot, given the age of the car, but hopefully someone.. anyone... will have like a broken Scorcher that's no good, but still has perfectly usable tyres. I NEED THE TYRES PEOPLE!! If anyone has them, please PM me. I don't have a big budget given how much this will cost me to repair, but it could be worth it in the long run. Thanks all.

P.S. The picture is not of my Scorcher, mine is in far worse condition.

P.P.S: The wheels seem to have indicators on them, presumably for sizes? Small Wheel: 50.00-40-34 / Medium Wheel: 70.00-46-40 / Large Wheel: 80.00-52-46

scorcher.jpg

Bump.. for the love of all that is holy, I hope SOMEONE has these tyres.