Mark Pascoe

Looking for an expert painter for an NOS original Sand Scorcher body.

Hi folks I’m new to this forum and its already clear to me that there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here so I’m going to jump straight in and see if anyone can recommend an expert painter to paint my NOS Scorcher body. 

I’m capable of painting (and occasionally screwing up) bodies, to a reasonable standard, myself but as these bodies are relatively hard to come by and not cheap I’m looking for a top quality box art spray job. 

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, I would of course want to see previous work from anyone interested. 

Many thanks. 

Picture of body for reference 

100F4F45-0E82-43FA-9E29-7C9021D36041.jpeg

Can’t recommend @Ace 1 highly enough.

Definitetly not cheap or quick if you’re after either - he’s a hobbyist / perfectionist like me, so it’s all done to a factory standard in his own time - but the quality is truly second to none.

And you’d be behind me in his queue btw 😂

Happy to share pics of the Scorcher he did for me + others if you PM. 

Dude called Shark fat .;)...look him up on facebook....does sum stunning bodies:wub:...

18 hours ago, evssv69 said:

Dude called Shark fat .;)...look him up on facebook....does sum stunning bodies:wub:...

Thanks I’ll look him up. 

• Like 1

Hi Mark

I am looking for a original Sand Scorcher Baja Bug Kit from the 80's, as the one you have found. I am wondering where to get one... 

Thanks for your help!

On 3/17/2019 at 5:50 PM, Mark Pascoe said:

Hi folks I’m new to this forum and its already clear to me that there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here so I’m going to jump straight in and see if anyone can recommend an expert painter to paint my NOS Scorcher body. 

I’m capable of painting (and occasionally screwing up) bodies, to a reasonable standard, myself but as these bodies are relatively hard to come by and not cheap I’m looking for a top quality box art spray job. 

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, I would of course want to see previous work from anyone interested. 

Many thanks. 

Picture of body for reference 

100F4F45-0E82-43FA-9E29-7C9021D36041.jpeg

That’s hot!!