Sign in to follow this  
Adinho

Help me identify this Rival/Kyosho RC car

Hi everybody,

I'm new to this forum. I have an old 1:10 scale, 4wd Rival/Kyosho RC car which I would like to identify in order to sell it. Me and my brother rarely used it, because with the existing battery, we could only enjoy the driving for about 15 minutes.

I've searched the internet to find the exact model name, but couldn't find anything. I'm sure some of you, who are into RC car things, can tell me something about this.

Thanks in advance.

Here are some pictures:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jbIsGQy2t9xtEg_QvVY3gSy9OsCeqmcj

Cheers,

Adinho

I can't seem to open your picture link, but I can tell you that battery and motor technology have advanced considerably in recent years, so a car that used to run for 15 minutes on a charge can now run for close to an hour with similar performance, so you might want to update it rather than sell it.

I can see the pics, it looks like one of these?

Related image

On 3/18/2019 at 11:19 PM, Futura said:

I can see the pics, it looks like one of these?

Related image

Yeah, that's it! Thank you! How much could it worth? I couldn't really found a price for it...

On 3/18/2019 at 10:42 PM, TurnipJF said:

I can't seem to open your picture link, but I can tell you that battery and motor technology have advanced considerably in recent years, so a car that used to run for 15 minutes on a charge can now run for close to an hour with similar performance, so you might want to update it rather than sell it.

I don't want to spend money into this, it's not my hobby (I've already have one that eats up my money :))

On 3/19/2019 at 1:36 AM, nowinaminute said:

HBX Rival, a clone of the Tamiya TL-01

Thank you!