Mrandyt

Project wanted

Looking for a project to get to grips with, looking for broken/bashed rc cars/buggies, not really bothered about condition, what have you guys got? 

Must be in the UK 👍🏻

I have a Clodbuster where most parts are fine. There is damage to one gear box and rear suspension. The tyres are intact but rims are painted black. The body looks good for its age. It is in Denmark BUT we have access to very cheap shipping to the UK if it can fit in a box of a proper size and still be packaged safely. Let me know if that is interesting.

I'

8 hours ago, Jakob TK said:

I have a Clodbuster where most parts are fine. There is damage to one gear box and rear suspension. The tyres are intact but rims are painted black. The body looks good for its age. It is in Denmark BUT we have access to very cheap shipping to the UK if it can fit in a box of a proper size and still be packaged safely. Let me know if that is interesting.

Im interested!

3 hours ago, GTodd said:

I'

Im interested!

Talk about jump on my post, I believe I'm first in line not you

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2019 at 6:56 AM, Mrandyt said:

Talk about jump on my post, I believe I'm first in line not you

Mrandyt I have not heard from you. I have no compunctions with your opinion but if you're not interested then I can't really se the problem. Do you wish to use your line in the queue, or is my project not for you?