Sign in to follow this  
RushRebel

SOLD——PRICE DROP (4/7)----New built WW2

I've listed this once before and nobody seemed interested so it just got stuck in a closet. Now I'm raising funds for a new project and thought I'd give it another shot.

It's a Wild Willy 2, I built the chassis with Fast Eddy's bearings and a high torque, metal-geared Tactic servo (I know, it's overkill for a wheely machine). I'm not a static modeler and lost interest when it came to assembling the body, so it's completely unfinished. I ordered two bottles of Tamiya Acrylic paint (black and flesh tone) and body filler for the figure and they're still in the mailer bubble wrap. The controller is a new in box, Tower Hobbies model and the kit came with Tamiya's brushless ready ESC. Everything with this build is new and has never been used in any way, just built--except for the body of course. Asking $200 for the lot and I'll cover shipping in the states via USPS Priority.

Contact me if you need more pics or info.

***update: Realized I didn't have any body pics of the WW2 so snapped a few to put up..... Also,  I've got a Rerelease Lunchbox I'm willing to bundle with this. The body's a little rough from being flipped,  but it is solid with no cracks, (needs a windshield and body posts). The chassis is in fantastic condition, barely a mark on it w/full bearings. It's got the older (non brushless) ESC that came with earlier rereleases and an  AM Hitech Lynx radio system. I built it as a birthday gift for my nephew in 2006. He only ran about 5 packs through it, flipped it, broke the windshield and body mounts, and lost interest. It's been in a box in my garage since 2008 and he recently told me I can get rid of it. If anybody's interested let me know and I'll take pics and we can discuss a bundle price.

******Update 2: I really need to raise funds for the new project so I'm willing to drop the price to $150 for WW2 + controller and servo. If anybody's interested in bundling with the lunchbox (mentioned above) I'll do $210 for both. USPS Priority domestic shipping and insurance provided by me.

WW pic 2.jpg

WW pic 1.jpg

WW pic 3.jpg

Tower RADIO.jpg

53514210_10156728703215568_7581894776807489536_n.jpg

55704540_10156728703615568_7985482945123057664_n.jpg