Sign in to follow this  
Nicadraus

Radiolink TX/RX

I have been contemplating whether to get the Flysky GT3C or the Radiolink RC4GS. After some research, reviews and asked around some local RC peeps, I finally ordered the Radiolink just now. I'll be using this for my FF03 but I also ordered another RX for my CC01. Didn't want to spend $180 on the Futaba 3PV. Also, I wanted at least 4 channels for my CC01 to activate/deactivate the lights via 3rd and 4th channels. The Radiolink also comes with a gyro and the Flysky don't.

Anyone here have used the Radiolink?

yes i had the radio link for a few months, its a nice radio it have lots of unnecessary tuning options but it feels cheap in the hand. other then this it will do the work. 

now i returned to the flysky gt3c, its lighter and feels much better to hold. 

btw the gyro wasn't helpful at all, maybe its good for drifting but not for bashing.

and for the remote light switch you will need one of this... remote light switch

I had a stick radiolink radio. Was fine, felt cheap but it was.

I had the Tf8  8channel stick. The app was in Chinese though. Lol.

9 hours ago, eyco80 said:

yes i had the radio link for a few months, its a nice radio it have lots of unnecessary tuning options but it feels cheap in the hand. other then this it will do the work. 

now i returned to the flysky gt3c, its lighter and feels much better to hold. 

btw the gyro wasn't helpful at all, maybe its good for drifting but not for bashing.

and for the remote light switch you will need one of this... remote light switch

Thanks! Will definitely get that. :)