Vanquish Body Alternatives

Hey. I am restoring a vanquish, which I might sell. Anyway the body is a mess. I can't find a replacement, so does anyone know what else might fit (avant, egress maybe?). Cheers. 

Id get a repro if i were you. Especially if you want to sell it. Keep it looking like a vanquish. 

3 hours ago, graemevw said:

Id get a repro if i were you. Especially if you want to sell it. Keep it looking like a vanquish. 

Where can you get them?

TBG on ebay for the shell, MCI for the decals

• Thanks 1

The question is, at what point do I stop buying replacement parts. 

The second that you finish hunting for that final rare expensive part, then they re-release it and theres a glut of bits everywhere. About then.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Hairyjon313 said:

The question is, at what point do I stop buying replacement parts. 

Its up to you. You either spend the money to get it fixed and put it down to the cost of the hobby, or you sell it as it is to try and not loose money. Its either a hobby, or a profit making exercise. What's your motivation?

2 minutes ago, Superluminal said:

The second that you finish hunting for that final rare expensive part, then they re-release it and theres a glut of bits everywhere. About then.

Ill soon be hunting for vanquish parts too, mine should arrive mid week. I for one would love it if the re released it even if ive already finished the build. At least i could then run it with slightly less worry.

3 hours ago, graemevw said:

Its up to you. You either spend the money to get it fixed and put it down to the cost of the hobby, or you sell it as it is to try and not loose money. Its either a hobby, or a profit making exercise. What's your motivation?

I got it as part of a larger lot with the idea of just selling it on as it doesn't fit my touring car collection. However now I have it I kind of want to keep it and the more parts I buy the less point there is in selling. 

TBG eBay shop is closed BUT their new web site should be opening shortly. In the mean time you can contact them using the link on the MCI site.

Link attached. Its where I got most of my bodies (TBG) and decals from MCI. including for my Vanquish which I still have to do. I have a SuperShot and HotShot and a Saint Dragon to finish first though.....