I can obviously post fine using my tablet, since thats what I'm doing now...but can't from my laptop.  I use Firefox and have had this issue for a while now. I can post if I open it without any add-ons but that can be a pain when video's don't play in other sites etc. I have no problems in other forums, just TamiyaClub.

Does anyone know what add-on(s) might be causing the problem so I can get rid of it, unless its really useful.

I use Firefox with some add-ons and haven't had any problems.  I only run social media/comment/ad blocker add-ons though.  Maybe put up a list of add-ons you're running?

• Like 1

Seriously... when I read the title, I thought of this... 

8kPJPcv.jpg

Something is very wrong with me... (yes, it took me 5 minutes of my life to find a suitable image and merge it too...I didn't even know my $25 drawing program had that nifty function.)

Anyway... have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Blista said:

I use Firefox with some add-ons and haven't had any problems.  I only run social media/comment/ad blocker add-ons though.  Maybe put up a list of add-ons you're running?

I will check soon, well tomorrow. I don't actually know, I install things when I have to.

1 hour ago, Juggular said:

Seriously... when I read the title, I thought of this... 

8kPJPcv.jpg

Something is very wrong with me... (yes, it took me 5 minutes of my life to find a suitable image and merge it too...I didn't even know my $25 drawing program had that nifty function.)

Anyway... have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?  

Haha I was going to ask if you found that or made it and how long it took, impressive it was only 5mins!

Installing and uninstalling sounds too hard...although I may have to as some things are running slow. Its only 2 1/2 years old with no maintenance too, last time I owned a computer you were lucky if it could still run stuff after 2 years.

• Haha 1

I was having this trouble last year. The whole "reply" box was just not there. I tried to update Firefox, but it kept saying that there were no updates available. The fix was to update OS X (I'm on a Mac) so that I could get the newest version of Firefox, and now it all works again.

• Like 1

Corrupt firefox profile causes this.

Ensure you're logged into a firefox account for an hour or so, that way it will remember all your history, favourites, log ins etc.

Then uninstall Firefox, and delete the folders it stores on your PC that hold your profile (details on the firefox site).

Then install a fresh copy, and log into your firefox account - it will restore your history/favourites and suddenly everything should work.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, theshopkeeper said:

Corrupt firefox profile causes this.

Ensure you're logged into a firefox account for an hour or so, that way it will remember all your history, favourites, log ins etc.

Then uninstall Firefox, and delete the folders it stores on your PC that hold your profile (details on the firefox site).

Then install a fresh copy, and log into your firefox account - it will restore your history/favourites and suddenly everything should work.

Thank you, problem solved, and it was surprisingly easy.  Now I don't have any excuses not to update my racing sparrow build thread...

• Like 1