Hi Busdriver - no, although funnily enough, that is the one I used for the back of Desmond (narrowed to fit the narrowed HiLux cab in my showroom: here. The cage for the Scorcher is actually the Twin Hammers upper body parts - it comes as a separate pack pn. VTR230000 If you search on Ebay for 'Twin Hammers cage' it should pop right up - although it appears most of the retailers are US based rather than UK... you ought to be able to order it through a shop in the UK though? Hope t
    • Thanks