ACCEL

MST FMX 2.0 DATSUN 620

Never thought i'd be doing a drift model RC but Oh! my!                  I've      been      missing...................................................................................................

being this is not a build thread and doing this between every other build, this kit, this style, just had to be done.

the body of a 620 was long forgotten in my mind until i saw this truck online and being it was a lil' much for a shell, i was still compelled to purchase this lil' Tyke.

then after readn', MST kept popping up, so had to start on some ones platform and never did a drift build before.

have only the Recv, and ESC to install, the bodies grill and yes lights. no smoke,are left to do Have about a 1/2 dozen wheels for it. DANG! could of had two dozen but i had to say "Enough !" plus some of the wheels will fit other builds, that said I'am not through purchasing wheels just stopping on this particular one for now, they are like shoes or jackets or potato chips just can't have one:) so here's the chassis......................................

3o16aoH.jpg

• Like 1

large pen top piece, lil' cap cups are finish caps for a medicine cabinet, shock O ring with ear bud silicone rubber to help stabilize the blue LED's in their housing, the battery for testing before installing.

4GBBWvK.jpg

On 4/9/2019 at 4:18 PM, ACCEL said:

Never thought i'd be doing a drift model RC but Oh! my!                  I've      been      missing...................................................................................................

being this is not a build thread and doing this between every other build, this kit, this style, just had to be done.

the body of a 620 was long forgotten in my mind until i saw this truck online and being it was a lil' much for a shell, i was still compelled to purchase this lil' Tyke.

then after readn', MST kept popping up, so had to start on some ones platform and never did a drift build before.

have only the Recv, and ESC to install, the bodies grill and yes lights. no smoke,are left to do Have about a 1/2 dozen wheels for it. DANG! could of had two dozen but i had to say "Enough !" plus some of the wheels will fit other builds, that said I'am not through purchasing wheels just stopping on this particular one for now, they are like shoes or jackets or potato chips just can't have one:) so here's the chassis......................................

3o16aoH.jpg

is that a sticker on the bottom of the chassis? that looks awesome!

• Thanks 1

Chassis Protective Sheet by Mattox designs on flea bay, purchased several different kinds, they come in two thicknesses and chassis specific but i order the ones you cut to fit for i use the left over material to beef up side skirts and bumpers, also great for rips and tears