Sign in to follow this  
ncpantherfan71

East coast of USA meet up in North Carolina?

I have always been jealous of the people in the UK and their vintage meet ups. 

A gentleman I know has opened a small rc area just down the road from me close to Fayetteville NC.  It has a nice outdoor off road track with a surface kind of like a baseball infield.  It is good for 1/10 scale buggys, trucks.  Short course can get a little tight but can be run.  Indoor 1/18 scale on road, and a oval with the same surface as the off road track, and a crawler course.

Would there be any interest in a vintage Tamiya get together in the fall of this year?  If there are enough people who are up for it I will talk with the owner about setting up a date and start getting a rough plan together.

If this is something y'all would be willing to attend please post here so I can get a rough number of possible people.

I know there's a few of us on the east coast, and I'd be interested in something like this as well.  Cheers!

I'd be game for this.  You're in Raleigh, right?  If you ever want to get together and shoot the breeze on RC or meet somewhere to drive a few things, let me know.

I sent you a quick reply.

Do you know any other web site or Facebook group where I can put this out to try and generate interest? 

Travel to Raleigh sometimes for work from the UK. Have to sneak my buggy into my luggage next time I'm over :P 

• Like 2