Jason1145

Best colour for a Bullhead?

I fancied a red Bullhead... but it's hard to find a good example to see it properly... I have found some other examples though..... post yours up if you have one

49Ulk4i.jpg

ttVijki.jpg

iqsaasf.jpg

gMVhBGa.jpg

TweBB4C.jpg

Found a couple more colours to look at... Personally I think the purple is bad *ss! Wish I’d done mine that colour!

bullhead-tamiya-clodbuster_1_067cdf70ac9

28764574_254535498420708_866710180555076

558943d1266889343-tamiya-bullhead-rtr-10

• Like 1

That purple does look good.

I've got a new Bullhead body on the way so I will definitely progress this plan soon, I'm considering taking all the body parts off my stock blue Bullhead body and transplanting them over to the new shell to save buying all the accessories which add up ( tanks, rollbar, window etc).

Cant decide on what colour flame decals would look best on a Candy Red body.

Had I have the chance to work on one of these fantastic monster trucks I know I'd love to get one painted in any of these colors: Metallic red, Shiny black or, better than those, Metallic purple :D

ScYDtld.jpg

3G0A53Y.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jason1145 said:

That purple does look good.

I've got a new Bullhead body on the way so I will definitely progress this plan soon, I'm considering taking all the body parts off my stock blue Bullhead body and transplanting them over to the new shell to save buying all the accessories which add up ( tanks, rollbar, window etc).

Cant decide on what colour flame decals would look best on a Candy Red body.

I saw a candy red bullhead years ago with monochromatic flames. Basically flames done in silver, grey and black. It looked absolutely amazing.

• Like 1

With the Bullhead being such an overtly macho looking model, I think it looks best done in something very camp or very feminine as a contrast. Pastel pink with My Little Pony decals maybe?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TurnipJF said:

With the Bullhead being such an overtly macho looking model, I think it looks best done in something very camp or very feminine as a contrast. Pastel pink with My Little Pony decals maybe?

It's Japanese. It needs Hello Kitty stickers.

• Haha 2

Great suggestions chaps, this car'll still be macho... as macho as a toy car can be, so no kiddy enticing decals on it lol.

I'm liking the black and silver contrast against Candy Red... now to decide on the wheel colour too... either red, white or silver.

• Like 1