Sign in to follow this  
Collin

Search for alternativ knuckle arms for Dyna Blaster/ TR-15T

I broke one knuckle arm today and they are not that easy to find. So I was wondering if there is any available alternativ, it does not need to be Tamiya but would be nice.

The axle has 5mm dia, hingepin is 3mm. It looks like this:
img14996_10072006163035_1.jpg

(Pic used from huggiebobs showroom, thanks!)

I wouldnt have a problem drawing and printing a new c-hub. Importatn is reliability and beeing available for usual price.

Anyone any idears?! :)

Dt02/3 if it is a short axle or a mad bull version if you need long for the big wheels. Same plastic part, just different length axles. The mad bull ones fit blitzer wheels if that helps. 

Blitzer wheels means TR-15T/DynaBlaster chrome wheel, thats fine. But the shape is different. I dont want to change the steering rods.

I am just wondering if I can press the axle into a 3D printet arm... I´ll check tis out later after work.

Plug & play solution still welcome : )

It is Dyna Blaster SA7 listed with bag #9805471. Also fits TR-15T but have no part number here at work.

The knuckle arms you see in this blister...

img51401_152019100651_2.jpg

(pic borrowed from msgimartins showroom, thanks)

7 minutes ago, Collin said:

It is Dyna Blaster SA7 listed with bag #9805471. Also fits TR-15T but have no part number here at work.

OK, no individual p/n in the TR-15T manual...

Is it the steering knuckle arm with the treaded part which you fix the wheel to ?

BF10 in the manual, part of the Adjuster bag.

Okay, going to go another way, the bullet proof solution. Simply pressing the 5mm axle inside the reinforced 3d printed part. I´ll give it a try.

knuckle_arm.jpg

• Like 1

hurray! the 5mm axle is simply pressed into the plastic arm, really easy to remove with a hammer and a pin. going to press it into that whale above and my panzerarms are done. luckily reinforced c-hubs are already printed. :)

Okay, this is definitly an alternative. I´ll need to do a V2 because the end stop does not fit well. Also I can do the knuckle arm a bit slimmer.

tb_134.jpg

tb_135.jpg