Fenix Master

Fenix Classique 70

In Fenix Racing, we've been asked several time to do something for the 70's F1 fan.

Really happy to share with you the first test of our new body:

March 761 1976

996901168_March761-1.jpg.e897651172e16eb364a9463394a7f830.jpg729431074_March761-2.jpg.8584eacb398b777404b6b4ec8ca2dec1.jpg

Pretty happy with the resuls.

Major role in this adventure has been played by real owner of 761 March (beside some other 1/1 toys) which scan his personal car...

Body will fit F103 - F104 and our Fenix Classique as well

• Like 2

Way better than cutting down an existing Tamiya March 782 shell - nice work on this one!

It is great to see more options for 1970s F1 shells, especially where custom paint schemes are concerned. A period-inspired livery would evoke memories of the numerous privateers who competed in that era, and March certainly had a lot of customer teams!

Again, great work :) Perhaps @speedy_w_beans may agree ;)

Thanks for drawing my attention to this; this 761 would be the perfect starting point for a 761C / 2-4-0.  ;)

Is this officially licensed from Teknacon, the current owner of March's drawings?

• Like 1

Thanks for the support.

This job was done with the full support of Mr. Andy Gilberg, owner of Teknacon.

He was so kind to scan his March 761B-2, which was the first 2-4-0 (the non-working press version)

About the 240... is definitely the final target.

Plan is to release our Fenix Classique with a special chassis with the rear 4 wheels.

It will be as the original, 2 wheels steering, 4 wheel driving and 0 differential

About the 70's bodies.

We're having a deal with Classic Team Lotus to reproduce all the F1 handled by CTL. It's a big task and will take some year to be accomplished fully.

Meanwhile plan is to get in touch with car owner/right owners to reproduce the F1 the most of us love.

Best way to be informed about our releases is to follow our FB page

https://www.facebook.com/FenixRacing.it/

761B-2 july 07 - 2_resize.JPG

240.png

• Like 1

Very nice.  Grastens and I were chatting about different classic F1s, and I had suggested at one point that a 2-4-0 would look great next to a Tyrrell P34.  I had planned to take a F104 and make a custom rear pod for it, and recreate the body from public photos.  But, it looks like you're doing all the hard work already, so I might have to consider one of your kits when it comes available.

On 4/22/2019 at 3:53 AM, Fenix Master said:

About the 70's bodies.

We're having a deal with Classic Team Lotus to reproduce all the F1 handled by CTL. It's a big task and will take some year to be accomplished fully.

Meanwhile plan is to get in touch with car owner/right owners to reproduce the F1 the most of us love.

Does this mean we will see a Lotus 72 in a few years? I can hardly wait for that!

7 hours ago, Grastens said:

Does this mean we will see a Lotus 72 in a few years? I can hardly wait for that!

Lotus 49 will be out in about a month (in the pic the approved 49 next to the "normal" Fenix Classique.

Plan is to go first over the 78 and then the 72

Plus, I'm trying to get all the necessary relations to go over different F1 teams.

lotus 49.jpg

On 4/23/2019 at 6:18 AM, speedy_w_beans said:

Very nice.  Grastens and I were chatting about different classic F1s, and I had suggested at one point that a 2-4-0 would look great next to a Tyrrell P34.  I had planned to take a F104 and make a custom rear pod for it, and recreate the body from public photos.  But, it looks like you're doing all the hard work already, so I might have to consider one of your kits when it comes available.

Bodyshells are "in" and will be available soon in our web.

I use it at the last ETS and it was a pleasant surprise as handled like a charm 

24138edb-6ca4-47ab-87dc-dbd1024961fd.jpg

67840729_2557681040909328_56718371743334400_o.jpg