timbird

1982 Blazing Blazer

I’m after some advice. I’m wanting to sell my Blazing Blazer after being recently reunited after having a clear out.

It has some damage - driver missing arms, missing steering wheel, tyre rubber a little perished plus some damage to front and rear bumpers. Other than that all the parts are present and original.

After reading some posts on the forum I realise that this is a pretty rare model.

I’ve been offered £500 - is this a reasonable price? I certainly don’t want to hold out for top price, but don’t want let it go too low either.

Any views?

DFEE133D-B1E9-46DC-86E3-195D9C06745E.jpeg

F3702D24-B08E-4B7E-B372-EA739F32E45A.jpeg

9BF4110D-6B7A-4D8C-8317-1B84E2F0E702.jpeg

500squid sounds fair especially if it's a local buyer who'll come to collect in person & pay cash :) these things are a PITA to box up securely & big risk of getting trashed in post... should be a $200 surcharge posted -_-

I think it is under valued at £500 personally.

I wouldn’t want to sell it for less than £600 for cash and collected.

It could fetch a more on eBay but you have fees to pay and postage to contend with. 

Thanks for the advice guys. I am having to post but the buyer is arranging and paying - which just leaves me to pack up which will be a pain

I’d tend to agree with @Grumpy pants

Your Blazer is £80 - 125 in replacement parts / paint / MCI decals - and a lot of cleaning - away from being something people will fight over 

If I were you, I’d buy the bits, have fun rebuilding it, repaint / decal then (if you need to) sell it ... probably for somewhere between £725 to £850 depending on how well you source stuff / restore :) 

Or ... I hope you find the ‘fun’ again doing all that + keep it !