Sign in to follow this  
Effigy3

ISO Springs for M05

Hey folks,

One of the parents in the Mini racing club I started at my kid's elementary school bought the club a base M05 off eBay for the club to use as a loaner car.  It doesn't have dampers.  I have all the plastic bits new on sprues from my own M-05 vII R but we lack 4 springs.  Does anyone have a set of 4 springs that you'd be willing to donate to a good cause or be willing to sell cheap?

PM me with details if you can help us out!

04.28.2019-19.40.png

I like stories like this, sorry I can't help with springs, but I really like what you've done, and good on the other parent for chipping in too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

I like stories like this, sorry I can't help with springs, but I really like what you've done, and good on the other parent for chipping in too.

Thanks!  This was the line-up last race.  We just got a spot at the local mall.  It's in their "party room" so we can't permanently set up a track.  We started out using painters tape to line the track but quickly learned that it's not durable enough.  We've moved to using white duct tape.  It stands out against the carpeting very well and lasts all race day.

04.29.2019-08.43.png

• Like 1