Dirt-540

Am looking for a seller?

Im looking for the guy that sells the precut one colour decals for the sand scorcher, cant seem to find him. He used to sell on ebay too, you could buy a single colour set of precut decals so you wouldnt have to paint the panels on the body. 

I don't remember the sellers name, but I have a set of those stickers that I am not going to use. Are you in the US?

FYI, they don't come with stickers for the fenders, which is why I decided to paint mine.

2 hours ago, Biz73 said:

I don't remember the sellers name, but I have a set of those stickers that I am not going to use. Are you in the US?

FYI, they don't come with stickers for the fenders, which is why I decided to paint mine.

I was after red ones, what colour are yours?

Mine are the stock blue ones. I'll see if I can look back and find the sellers name, that was a number of years ago.

1 hour ago, Biz73 said:

Mine are the stock blue ones. I'll see if I can look back and find the sellers name, that was a number of years ago.

Okay chap, if you find him let me know please. Thank you

3 hours ago, Biz73 said:

If you could scan them and email it me, I could get someone to replicate them in the colour I need. Just an idea. Cheers

Scan and send them to MCI

1 hour ago, waterbok said:

Scan and send them to MCI

This is what I'm planning, I just need a decent scan.

I just looked it up and he is no longer a seller on Ebay. His Paypal address was johnboy007777@hotmail.co.uk if you wanted to try e-mailing him.

My scanner/printer/copier has recently died. I'll see what I can do to try to get them scanned.

21 hours ago, Biz73 said:

I just looked it up and he is no longer a seller on Ebay. His Paypal address was johnboy007777@hotmail.co.uk if you wanted to try e-mailing him.

My scanner/printer/copier has recently died. I'll see what I can do to try to get them scanned.

Just emailed him and it fails as that email address no longer exists, thank you though Biz

Stickerbod on here originally made those stickers. I bought a few sets off him at the time (never used them though) Don't think he's active anymore and I remember seeing a post that says he wasn't doing them any more. But still maybe worth a shot... 

44 minutes ago, zakspeed said:

Stickerbod on here originally made those stickers. I bought a few sets off him at the time (never used them though) Don't think he's active anymore and I remember seeing a post that says he wasn't doing them any more. But still maybe worth a shot... 

Thanks chap. You aint got a red set have you?

Sorry for the late reply I've been away with work. Just jumped into loft and gone through my decals pile. Found the envelope (dated 2012!!) sorry to say no red, I have standard blue, yellow, and lime green. Soz... 

2 hours ago, zakspeed said:

Sorry for the late reply I've been away with work. Just jumped into loft and gone through my decals pile. Found the envelope (dated 2012!!) sorry to say no red, I have standard blue, yellow, and lime green. Soz... 

Any chance of a pic of the yellow and the lime ones?

Once again sorry for the delay, I used to have presence on TC every day. Only dip in now and again, anyways less of the waffle and pics attached for reference 

IMG_20190512_181731.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dirt-540 said:

Would you care to sell.the green ones?

yeah PM me - i'll never use em

13 hours ago, Dirt-540 said:

Will do now chap ;)

In post today for you 

• Like 1

I have a vinylcutter and could probably replicate them if needed.

15 minutes ago, Tizer said:

I have a vinylcutter and could probably replicate them if needed.

Thanks Tizer but ive opted for green instead of red 😁 Though if i can manage to get a good scan of these I'll forward you a copy for future reference 👍