Pata76

And my Super Hotshot is finaly done

OK - where did you get the spoiler?  I have been looking for an aluminum spoiler for a while now.  I knew I had seen it in the past but haven't been able to find one lately.  

8 hours ago, craigsterolla said:

OK - where did you get the spoiler?  I have been looking for an aluminum spoiler for a while now.  I knew I had seen it in the past but haven't been able to find one lately.  

Its a You-G alu wing. They can be found on evilbay (rare) 

Thanks,  I just found a couple of them by searching based on your info,  35-45 USD!  Sad thing is, I think I am going to get one.  Looks like the part number is UH-03.  Listed as for Hot Shot but I think the wing is the same on both.  I'll probably get it and record the dimensions / make a outline just in case anything happens to it and I need to get a new one fabricated.  These parts are getting hard to find.  Hunting is part of the fun, though.

I like what you did with the front springs/dampers.  Did you just attach that to the aluminum upper and lower arms from RC Channel?

I should upload some pics of mine soon.  I got it about 3 years ago.  Put it together and ran it quite a bit.  I got tired of breaking front suspension parts so I shelved it.  Then I finally did the Avante steering hack. That fixed the bump steer and the reliability issues considerably.  I also replaced the front knuckles with aluminum hop ups from ebay (listed for another vehicle.  It was a couple of years ago so I don't remember which one).  I also changed the tires over to 12mm hex nuts so different wheels/tires fit - but I am still waiting on new tires to come in.  Right now I have stock egress tires on it.  Runs good but that back wing does take a beating when I crash.

:lol: Just wanted to mention the only little thing annoying me, what where the clear zip ties on the roof, but in the new pictures they got into the color concept!

Very cool Looking machine, well thought out and built with love! Enjoy it!

• Thanks 1

What I really like are the short front Shocks, they keep a Little more Hotshot look vs. the original Super shot Setup...

• Like 1

what arms are you using? Those look great. Also what brand and size are the shocks??? 

Great looking build!

I found ''em, RC Channel. Please post up the shocks and lengths if you get a chance!