Sign in to follow this  
Kevin_Mc

Isuzu Mu > Vauxhall Frontera conversion

I thought this would be the place to ask as if anyone is likely to know it’ll be the 4x4 / CC01 bods on TC!

i’m looking into buying a CC01 and fancy an Isuzu Mu bodyshell. I was only about 4 years old when my neighbour got a Frontera Sport and it was one of three cars i really loved when i was little. 

My question is, has anyone made a replacement grille / badges to change the CC01 model from an Isuzu Mu to a Vauxhall Frontera? I had a look on Shapeways but couldn’t see anything. 

• Like 1

I'd be interested to know too, seems weird seeing them without a Vauxhall badge!

• Thanks 1

A slight update - i managed to find a suitable grille / light / bumper combo that is black with light buckets. It has the mount for the Isuzu badge so i was all set on that, making a Vauxhall badge and using a bit of paint to make it look right. 

Then i noticed out that the standard grille is pretty much the same (without the light buckets) but finished in chrome. So the badge looks to be fully removable and I can strip the chrome off and paint what i want. I just need to buy the kit and scratch build a Vauxhall badge.