73robb

Vintage MRC MRX?

HI all,

I purchased this a while back as an MRC MRX (the French Optima Mid!), it is missing a couple of parts (top deck & 2 x drive shafts), but I'm puzzled by the yellow tray bolted to the chassis as I've never seen one with this on before.  Does anyone know what this is - it sits above the lower chassis and the belt runs underneath it?  I cannot see that it is from a MRC Santana, so am at a loss!

On a seperate note, if anyone os selling a top deck or driveshafts to fit this please let me know :D

Thanks

Rob

rb1.jpg

rb8.jpg

rb12.jpg

That top deck is of a Kyosho Sonic Sports, a 1/12 onroad chassis from the 80s. It is normally black, yours i think is painted yellow....:D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, a.w.k. said:

That top deck is of a Kyosho Sonic Sports, a 1/12 onroad chassis from the 80s. It is normally black, yours i think is painted yellow....:D

Thanks @a.w.k. - that's an unusual conversion for an off-road buggy! 

I suppose I'd better remove this and start looking for some other fittings to get this road-worthy then.

Rob

@prp#1 - which parts do you have to sell? I need top deck, rear drive shafts & small connector that bolts to the front gearbox/top deck. Oh, and yellow posts that support the top deck.

thanks

On 9/6/2019 at 6:27 AM, prp#1 said:

I have only the top deck

I’ve sent you a pm