ACCEL

speedy_w_beans made me do it...............................

ok that said it's because of his wounderful F1 build(s)...............................................................................

being this is of the AE RC10F6 chassis i'm post'n it here for the intro.

1st i dig any older vehichles pre 70's.

As sailboats are like flying kites on water, as 4x4 crawlers are like mountain goats but with wheels, as GP motorcylces is ballet in fast motion, as F1 Powerboats are fighter jets on water as also F1 race cars on road.

i'm slowly building my stable of 1/32 slots into 1/10's in selected order, just not the volume, i always wanted to do this and now am able. 

We (me, myself and i) start with this.................................................................................................................there's those lil' dots again.

just ordered Protoforms F26 body and shall be lookn' like what's below---------------------------- let's dash to the next scheme

zkE4sGn.jpgwZKhpMO.jpg

here was few choices i had (i like the fact that they help with the connection of doing my builds) you can handle them and get clarity on detail and it's just darn right fun.

but these did'nt make the cut but two others did...............................................

BUQTUE0.jpg

i will attempt to fuse togeather the two into the look of the top photo. already ordered the Livery of the.........................................................................................................

PLDS-91.jpg

Acquired this and the F26 shell from a Great Rc hobby store, TQ RC Racing. Been shopping there more frequently,

• Like 2

plus i'll have some really nifty BMW stickers left over (for another build with an AE 7.2 and Bitty Design 410 ).

and then i'll take on the Tamiya's NISMO 390R GT1 sitting atop of a TRF419XR.

• Like 1

It Has Started.............................................

ZSklkQj.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, speedy_w_beans said:

I've never been called out in someone's thread title before; I was a little worried!

It's because you are one of those that inspire me to build and do it better each time.

You are one of the Grandest RC Enthusiast i try to emulate. i always enjoy your build threads. and that darn crazy SWB name you came up with, i'll never forget it.

well one last order, scrap the Kyosho Optima for a few bills more (and glad i waited) Team Associated RC10 B74 pre-order 

i have a Scorpion and a 2011 Avante , i want something tough and FE. (Fast Electric).

i dig all the vintage RC's i reckon being the slow building care of the Mugen BD AWDS will fill the void., but this new AE has me tickled and my RB6 will have something to chase after:lol:

• Like 1

Ok, since this is The "Other Makes", i'll post the other makes here, just pics and no detail build sections so each will be before and finished pictures only, since they will not be involved like some others i've done. The Tamiya's i'll post on "The Builds". 

let's begin again?

McAllister Racing Ford NASTRUCK  #300 body

BDEuHWh.jpg

isn't this FUN!

To look more like the ZEST truck scheme but MOBIL1/Ford Racing Livery.

this will sit atop the AE 7.2 chassis...............................................................

SgYcwGK.jpg

well, have my Dodge, Chevy and now the Ford......................(these are two PARMA 1/24th's kits i build some odd years ago).

so many cool things to do this summer.

Mini Rio Remod!

HW 30amp V3, HW 4800 KV Motor  (original stock Hobbico servo) Scorpion 1300 mAh 2s battery

still configuring stickers for canopy. 

0s6iMeT.jpg

Solar Composites Black carbon fiber & White colored fiberglass (West Sysyems 206/105 resin epoxy)

Nkm1vsU.jpg

RJewX97.jpg

still a Lil' work left to do

just recieved it today and almost as fun as my Kyosho SeaWind (since she won't maneuver in the pool)

Evv37Ul.jpg

still need to install the outdrive components on the TFL F1 EMIC

Papa boat and baby boat..................

QGZXNJJ.jpg

• Like 1

Mini Rio fires up, i think it'll be too fast for my pool, But i can tone it down and dial it back with its programs with TX and program card.

i've been working on my Grand Grotto and tring to finish what i started 15 yrs ago. so what time i thought would be into RC, well, concentrating on my backyard again.

32 years in this house and it's seen alot of changes.

Big shout out from another former slot car racer! I used to race 1/32 slot cars on the purpose-built track at my local club (Heron Model Car Racing Club) back in the 80s when I was a kid. If anyone here thinks RC cars can achieve some incredible scale speeds, a properly sorted 1/32 slot car was made of hinged brass plates and could reach a genuine 70mph on the downhill back straight at the HMCRC circuit. They were phenomenally quick.

• Like 1

ok, looking to do some stuff to the N Scale train set (i do not think out of all the hobbies i do my train sets will never ever be 100% complete) that said with the rains setting in and crafting picture frames for the Tall Ship Giclee prints, i'm finishing the McAllister NASCAR Ford race truck. Let it pour!

• Like 1

1Joyz1F.jpg

HX2q3kR.jpg

Paint scheme complete. Next, body's gettn' stuck with stickers/decals ASAP.

This truck should be fast like anything😵 5.5T Reedy, HW 160amp XR10 PRO ESC. Reedy Zappers SG2 110C HV-7.6V,

Power HD Revolution B7.

• Like 2

well it was at 55 when i started this build HA! and still can't drive 55 at 56👀

FsdLuvv.jpg

uPWaVIL.jpg

nrj69u9.jpg

haven't glued tires to rims yet, then i have some TruLine Graphics Good Year stickers for the wheel's.

1TUPjs4.jpg

• Like 2

NEXT!

Ok i'm thinkn' it's time for the F1 build, problem is that it's my first F1 build, and when it's finished i'll be extremely bummed, so, on to the Mi 1 Shuey.

what sits upon this chassis The 1971Pontiac Firebird Trans AM here's a73"........................................................................................................................

5NYuPC0.jpg