ACCEL

speedy_w_beans made me do it...............................

The T&A 477 Pontiac TA.

When the Brits meet American muscle. Shumacher and Pontiac.

Shelby had his AC, i have my Shuey and a Legend, itĀ  has been born,(can you tell i have fun with these builds)šŸ˜.

any ways here's The Pretty..................................................

gluing, balancing wheels for the TA, still need to program electrics. then i'll post the Pics. until then, I

decided to start this......................................

HPI RS4 SPORT3 Creator Edition:

It comes fully assembled F & R Diffs packed with grease, clean and de-grease add Diff fluid instead, change stock bearings to Fast Eddy's and remove all seals where needed,

handful of up grades and hop-ups this seems to be a very nice chassis for $139.99 just as you see it......................................................................................................

ikra1ef.jpg

dpYbuaU.jpg

drive line gets the EXOTEK drive line treatment.

Alrighty then,Ā  waitn' on some Gmade shocks, the HPI's seem fine but dig the looks and the feel (this will be the third set i have purchased of theĀ XD Diaphragm Shock 55mm GM22507) until thoseĀ arrive, I decided to finish up on some crawler long awaited lighting activity and post mounts..................................................................................................

Finished the lights, been puttn' this off Ohhhhhhhhhhh about five years

Axial SCX10 JEEP Wrangler, Castle Sidewinder 3, Holmes Hobbies Torque Master, BEC'sĀ  for winch and motor, Spektrum Recv.Ā Rock Armor F & R bumper and hitch

rv4BV6E.jpg

Yes The Losi Night Crawler gets a Bronco body, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh been puttn' this off for about seven years..............................................................

had to make aluminum body posts, stock body mountsĀ to the lower skirt of the original body, so i decided to go magnetic on this crawler and up right just under the tool box and front hood areas.

every thing is original but i recently installed a new 4Chl.RX.

m2waipg.jpg

i have made and gathered and purchased so manyĀ accessories for these crawlers i can not wait to share the pics it was so much fun through out the years.

the Losi has many hours on it, the Jeep 0 HRS.

Ok, here's a pretty bird.........................................

her beak///////////////

geq8Bhl.jpg

her tail feathers////////////

qXQ1erd.jpg

Ā 

for show/////////

InjZjV1.jpg

for go///////////

YgVc1iI.jpg

spreading her wings

ihWkWMU.jpg

• Like 4

The F1 has Pole position on the table:D

P8BPJEA.jpg

never had so many pieces of CF in a kit before, every piece had received the CA treatment then edges painted silver.

the RS4 Sport is waiting for aluminum damper stays, the stock ones are very pliableĀ and decided to start the F6 (preliminary to get to know this kit) dig the geometry of this kit, hope by spring to be able to build another of a different brand as it seems AE is not going to be doing the TC and on road cars any more.

On that note i just purchased last night from AMAIN (with moderate upgrades and sold separately the new Jeep Gladiator Pro-line body to install atop of the Element Enduro kit

3535_l.jpg

Enduro-Builders_lg.jpg

Warning:Ā Caution:Ā Beware:Ā The CDC has filed an injunction against ACCEL for the 2020 New Year.................................................................................

The sickness infection keeps getting worse, i believe it has become an epidemic. i shall take two chocolate chip cookies and call the doctor in the morningšŸ˜µ

what a build, i can not wait for the body to be completed, i'm thinkn' maybe 2 more F1's a Tamiya and XRAY's new 2020

wPMOAcc.jpg

• Like 1

well as of this past Eve, the motor, esc and wheels &wings are on. Now for paint, body'sĀ cut and ready to shoot, still waiting on damper stays for the HPI and then to harness and tame the Great Lady Ella Brood the extraordinary battle queen of this new decade. i'm so ecstatic about this new adventurous build.šŸ˜ƒ it's going to be heka fun!

not that the others are not, it's a 4x4, i had to sell my real 1:1Ā 4x4's because jumping into and out off was grueling at times for my jobs, especially tail gate lifting. i'm not getting younger but i'm not finished yet either HA!

i had purchased three servo protector horns for this project of the F6 The Tamiya which fit perfectly and is pictured above, Hot Racing and Team Integy were too big and was very pleased that Tamiya's worked out. Blue is Better!

Just now painting. here's where the magnetic posts are located (three lil' silver circles) L&R rear sides by air scoop and one at the nose.

0uUSJY8.jpge

electrics are in, just need to tidy them up a bit with zipties and mount switch and cap with velcro and 2way tape.

• Like 1

Mr.Beans the F6 is completed........................Ooopps!, i had red pin stripes on it and two fell off. the other ones stuck like glue, i don't get it, wiped with denatured alcohol, wipe dry and usually stickers stick their best, so i'll try againĀ  this weekend.Ā 

here are some future builds that just arrived........................................................................................................................

wvfhF4S.jpg

was going to acquire the Mountain Rider but Amain had not received any yet, RCMart had them but the shipping put it way over, then poped up the Hilux, now i have seen this ride many a times and always wanted one, just way too pricey back then, now they're 1/2 the cost and i found one new open box almost 2 bills less then the M.R.

Me likes. check out the flash from the camera off the bumper. i had to go back in the hall way to see if it was on the box art or was it from my camerašŸ˜µ

I'm considering that as a good omen.:rolleyes:

so like i'm into it this, fun right? so i had been eye balling this for some time, i just like this body and it's shape, reminds me of a F117 Nighthawk///////////////////////////////////////////

9GV1BfV.jpg

saw the Hot Wheel on Ebay shopping stickers for the Protoform, i have not purchased a Hot Wheel for myself in over 30 years (for other people i have). Their miiiinnnne!

Ā 

• Like 2

I like where you're going with the Protoform ATS-V body and the corresponding Hot Wheels car.Ā  I have a RJ Speed Porsche 962 shell I want to paint in the same style as an old Hot Wheels Porsche 917 'Flying Colors' car I have:

spacer.png

• Like 1

Flying colors are the Hot Wheels that change color when wet?

are you painting it with the Chameleon paint?

i did the purple blue Chameleon paint on my Kyosho Seawind right before i started building the kit my youngest son was painting his computer tower he built and used this color.

i liked it so much i painted the hull of the sailboat. the Sun just makes it way more brilliant.

Please welcome your friend and mine, always in Pole PositionĀ in my book

The Fast, the ever rolling sensation, the man that puts the F in Finish Line, without further ado....................................................................................................................

Ā dRY5p7B.jpg

sorry speedy i wish i could write better, i'm keeping an eye out for small enough stickers of letters to put on later.

• Like 1

UTZzx73.jpg

Sp1BJ6w.jpg

Thank You Speedy, this thread is what you got me thinking to start all this.

i'll be contacting you PM to see what Prize i can give you for one of your builds for letting me do this without your permission. i believeĀ it started with your MAN race truck and F1 builds.

may SPEEDY_W_Beans now beĀ Immortalized. well it was fun, but the journey has not ended, back to the starting gate i go.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 1:38 AM, ACCEL said:

Flying colors are the Hot Wheels that change color when wet?

are you painting it with the Chameleon paint?

i did the purple blue Chameleon paint on my Kyosho Seawind right before i started building the kit my youngest son was painting his computer tower he built and used this color.

i liked it so much i painted the hull of the sailboat. the Sun just makes it way more brilliant.

Nope, the 'Flying Colors' series was one of the first of the Hot Wheels to come out in the 1970s.Ā  I don't know the exact details; I'm sure there's someone on this site who is an avid Hot Wheels collector and give the precise history of different series.Ā  I think I had the 917 starting when I was 4 or 5 years old, which makes sense given the car was released in 1974 (https://hotwheels.fandom.com/wiki/P-917).

The paint doesn't do anything fancy, nor does it have any metallic in it.Ā  But, much to my surprise my parents saved and gave me my original collector's case and about 20 of my original cars from when I was a child in the 70s.Ā  So, with RJ Speed up for sale these days, there's no way of knowing how much longer these 962 bodies will be produced and sold.Ā  I've been feeling more nostalgic and reflective these days, and doing some sort of homage to the original Hot Wheels is on my mind.Ā  I hate doing box art stuff; it has to come from some inspiration and be personal to me usually.

Collector case:

spacer.png

• Like 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo! i got one too,

:lol:Ā be havn' HW since i was a wee lad and have quite a collection thy are small they are fun and brings back great and awesome memories

gSx41XK.jpg

Ā 

I was in my early 20's 93,000,415 years ago when i purchased my first RC vehicle The Frog........... well, some years after that i had given it to my nephew and apparently he gave it away.

Well Thanx to Tamiya and its Golden citizens the Frog still jumps.......... i've been contemplating the re-purchase for many years, i believe it was a little over a hundred smacks at Advantage hobbies(several years ago), "No i can get it later, too many other neat kits to build".Ā  just kept puttn' off, " Oh, there it is again, later".Ā  now i haveĀ finally broke down and figured it still can be had, oh i'am glad.

Arriving February 25 - March 11
Ā 
41AJXYMXEKL._SX90_.jpg
Sold by:Ā ENDLESS-JAPAN
Ā 
$167.39