ACCEL

speedy_w_beans made me do it...............................

Well, looks like the frog made it from over the pond......................................................

LsFVCZN.jpg

• Like 1

I'll Jump right on that:lol:  and this Lil' froggy jumped all the way home😢

my brother in-law's step father had a 1:1  Brat, he had it all geared out for the mountains it was Rad.

Now this is nice.

All the fixn's are slowly coming in, at first i thought meh, i'll leave it stock, but somebody on here was not talking very nicely about the XV-01 so i figured about every possible extreme part to purchase would be the ticket, well i show him a thing or two or three, maybe four HA!:lol:

and a special Thank you to 78Triumph who galvanized my decision, had some very useful info that made this car more special to me.

and to find out it likes chocolate chip cookies also😊

8d8p5Ph.jpg

well the kitchen remodel had some unexpected unforeseen damages and repairs under house and the attic, so with all the builds going on and about here at The Tamiya Club with the Golden Tamiyan Citizens busy and all their hard work, i decided and it has been some time since i purchased a RTR or ARTR (about 12 years) but Losi has this One Going On!

ETA March 3rd from AMain the graphics sold me, plus the video, i need to brake out my BMX again.

Losi TENACITY DB Pro 1/10 RTR 4WD Brushless Desert Buggy (Fox Racing)

Spanking good looking........................... :D.............................................I LIKE IT!

i believe this buggy is shot gun proof.

everything on this Losi is heavy duty, alumm. chassis, the plastics seem to be like no others, body is thick, glossy and handsome, look carefully at the wheels, this screams more of an 8th then a ten, this is on par with my Serpent 811BE. the chassis tilts upward to get inside.

PICJWyb.jpg

NKclOhk.jpg

h3PxdK3.jpg

Nice 👍🏻 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
This guy doesn’t seem to have a bad word to say about it either..... enjoy 😁

• Like 1

report this is not an rc vehicle this is a radio controlled guided missile, this is not for the faint of heart will cause paralysis, a sudden urge to drop jaw and clinch fists as to think you're holding on.

just need to throw on the Exotek pro aluminum steering kit and change the servo, that is all.

For the Toyota  HILUX, a sickness i just can't shake, new rims........................................................................

yUoxbjC.jpg

xsheT8j.jpg

they're deep dish,  never seen deep dish beadlock's as deep as these. i'll post that pic later, when it's on the truck.

• Like 1

Servo says................................... "I'm in a tool box full of them"

MqteGc6.jpg

too some this is a moderate stash, to me it's Jewelry that's torquey, speedy and fun.

This is a Herd of motors and  a school of ESC's in a Jewelry hutch stand cabinet..........................................................................

JmCc144.jpg

I am going Absolutely Bananas over this kit!......................................................!🤩🍌

lwqrS9o.jpg

• Like 1

https://www.ferrari.com/en-US/auto/car-range

ok, i mean OK! i finnaly get to do my Ferrari livery scheme on an Rc, what could be grander than that?

THIS............................................................................................................................................................................

5lPk2AY.jpg

• Like 1

i started a shopping spree with eight fingers and two thumbs and a Pay Pal account filled to the brim, four different motors and turns, two HW esc's, 5 sets of foams, two ESC's, 2 mini servos, a plethora of stickers, and two,that's (2)wonderful sexy bodies..........................

This kind...

8XeSxYV.jpg

And this one ..............................................................................................that'll have a Ferrari Livery stampede of wild horses on it...

HTkVbFp.jpg

• Like 2

well Amazon notified me the seller cancelled the order on this today...

8XeSxYV.jpg

58521.jpg

now i just have to Porsche it:o

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If the Schu fits wear it!

Clgc4ND.jpg

just arrived today. one esc and two types of motors and three differnt branded servos, three sets of foams and ceramic BB's on their way for both kits and a few other items.

• Like 1

After seeing this..................................................😎

UlMO8NU.jpg

and came across this (THANK YOU EBAY and oldrccom the seller ) 

s-l1600.jpg

Another 1/32 slot car stepping up in size=

dHUOY1c.jpg

Oh Yeah!

Out of the 108 slot cars that reside here, i could only come up with two Ferrari's, i thought i had three😮

CUPVICn.jpg

OOPS!ok really! this is the last 1/12 pan  until Tamiya gets something wonderful back in stock.............................................................well the Kremer with the Jager' livery theme it had to have a chassis, orange paint to go with orange apeeling aluminum chassis parts, what the heck can that chassis be? let me check my Xray machine and find out..............................................

6fFFLl2.jpg

Orange you glad that we found out? Me too. Thanx Xray machine!

• Like 1

The BL2082 came today OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! how niiiiiiiiccccccce.

was supposed to start the XV-01 but these 12's are just too dangnabitly.

still waiting for parts on the the C7 Valkrie BOO!

searrchn' for golden goodies to pass time i came across this, what a kick!🧐

Tamiya-models-a-brief-history-video.jpg

The HPI RS4 Sport 3 chassis is finito, just have to program the esc..............................................................

3p6oTRE.jpg

NAo3Dr0.jpg

YhC1UOZ.jpg

FKoTExr.jpg

vQoKTw8.jpg

c1bcpCh.jpg

• Like 1

AW! Hear the music.....................................................................................

• Like 1

oOYVaWY.jpg

A 1/10 clear body/sticker sheet on its way, also for imaginable inspiration (it's been 5 years or so since i purchased a 1/32nd slot, this will be the 109th) is being fleabayed to me. A color scheme for a rattle can man? I'll give it my best trigger finger.

6Uv3yZU.jpg

• Like 1