ACCEL

speedy_w_beans made me do it...............................

Just in........that's Dot. Dot. Dot Dash---------------........................................ and some more dots. oh this just in......------........:lol:

tqZO5fn.jpg

My third kitty

MaW4JDC.jpg

For the Fantom,

until the new Kyosho Le Mans motors come out, the 480t & S.

I know the the Tekin would spake these hard,

but i want one or the other anyways, green or the blue they're just really neat and nice lookn'KyoshoLeMans480TGreen.jpg

KyoshoLeMans480TBlue.jpg

gen4specr%2017t%201026.jpg?crc=3875223999

i ordered this in the 21.5T Weight: 5.1oz / 145g

• Like 2

The Stormer (StormerHobbies)Enduro Mod 28T Brushed Motor by Fantom..........................................................

W1gYgib.jpg

WJ8K6Sc.jpg

kDesko4.jpg wmTQ1kb.jpg

i'm not sure where this is going but i sure like it a lot!

seen these motors for some spell and they did not have anymore 25 turns so the 28 i think can crawl fast or RE-re buggy that does not need to haul arss.

The venting like no other i've seen. can you say Nifty? Certainly i can.

Just inZJFaJ8N.jpg

TjdJ84Z.jpg

came with free safety cones, Thanx ATees! and thank you FedEx.

LUV a nice new Tamiya motor, could be for the Frog?

rM88eNp.jpg

Finally the Mazda 787B's body has arrived, Hooray! 

ordered April 6, 1854 :lol: well over two gall dang months anyway.................... Gee Whillikers!

RFWCHCj.jpg

Precious, isn't it? oh i'am thinking so, truly i'am.

Top Fuel Dragster rear rims & tires, now i get to learn how to shape foam rubber wheels, oh how intriguing.......................................................................

Please let's look on......................................... Ok i'll just take a quick glance,

pu8kSI7.jpg

i'm sorry i lied, i can't keep my eyes off of them,

quick glance was it? i thought not.

• Like 1

RFdgg3d.png

The Four Horsemen

that's what i'm calling the four 1/12 Pan car livery builds

The CRC Ferrari LSM19 , XRAY Porsche 935 , SCHUMACHER Porsche 956  and KYOSHO Lola T-298

One down three to go..............................................

Gamma (Ronnie Montrose) has a most excellent song called The Four Horsemen

eKON8sP.jpg

VJtpsRu.jpg

KkGaTUV.jpg

vq3cjtV.jpg

• Like 1

It has arrived,

The 21.5T TEKIN GEN4 SPEC-R state of the art bang bang......................................................

G7MKi1X.jpg

• Like 1

so like i've been collecting all kinds of brushed motors, figured on Reedy for this take...

36u4oiw.jpg

I'am cruisn' for a bruisn'

O! That hurts!                 :lol:

OUTPA5M.jpg

says somethn' about GOT ROCK?

yes as a matter of fact they're in my head:o

Nice selection of AMP's/HU's, UGP's  that will soon arrive, a Plethora of nice HR, GPM, FastEddy, Tamiya,  STRC & Xtra Speed.

Servo, Motor & ESC, & Rims in stock here at home.

Testing chassis ladder frame rails to see if they'll Blue.........................................I hope they do! 

• Like 1

Pirates Booty........................................ Arg! mates, a treasure in fine aluminum baubles.........................................................

MbKBtNV.jpg

My your bearings are large grandmother...................

BDXTJUV.jpg

riAh9Ld.jpg

• Like 2

Vintage Tamiya Fox Astute Avante Frog S10 Lunch Box Wild Willy Brat Posters LOOK

gives me an idea anyone ever try going through hot coals really fast?

sounds dangerous, i'll give it try one evening, should make a nice display of fire works, rippn' thru!

Spaz Stix Szx15659 Candy Golden Rootbeer Lexan Paint Aerosol &Spaz Stix Silver Metallic Anodized Candy Backer/ Basecoat Lexan Paint # SZX00309

New Spaz Stix SZX15659 Candy Golden Rootbeer  & Spaz Stix Silver Metallic Anodized Candy Backer/ Basecoat 

for the Winchester MST CF-W

been wanting something in a Root beer flavor for some time now.

Taste the sweetness. 9XmDiYP.jpg

• Like 2

Several years ago I decided to paint a Sidewinder with that Candy Root Beer, ‘cause it is gorgeous.

I painted the body with can and was shocked to see how transparent it was.  So I ordered 2 more cans and painted it.  Still transparent,  So I ordered 4 more cans.  6 cans of paint on the body and it finally occurred to me to check the Google, and I found that it’s supposed to be sprayed lightly and backed with silver. Dammitall. 

I’m sure you’ll have a more positive experience, Eric. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SupraChrgd82 said:

Several years ago I decided to paint a Sidewinder with that Candy Root Beer, ‘cause it is gorgeous.

I painted the body with can and was shocked to see how transparent it was.  So I ordered 2 more cans and painted it.  Still transparent,  So I ordered 4 more cans.  6 cans of paint on the body and it finally occurred to me to check the Google, and I found that it’s supposed to be sprayed lightly and backed with silver. Dammitall. 

I’m sure you’ll have a more positive experience, Eric. 

Trial and error, IT happens often more than we'd like,.

Well it's been a long a$$ time since i built these when my three children were very small, ah! the fun we had:D

Never to be seen again, until last night searching for brushes, hex pins, & motor spray. (actually been thinking of them for quite some time, not much too them, but neat none the less, let's take off and see where Sky's the Limit...............................................

Estes Bull Pup 12D Rocket Kit (Skill Level 2)i use to have the Phoenix Missile, similar looking bought it for looks, the reviews were so so for flight all i remember is too much paint is not a good thing for Rockets.

Shuttle Level 5Now i had the one (yesteryear) where the second stage set off the shuttle and rubber bands snapped the wing into place to glide back to earth for the recovery system and the main rocket had it's parachute.

Have to build this it's a Level 5,

Bring it on NASA!

and for fun this one....................................

The Mercury-Redstone Launch Vehicle, designed for NASA's Project Mercury, was the first American crewed space booster. It was used for six sub-orbital Mercury flights from 1960–61; culminating with the launch of the first, and 11 weeks later, the second American (and the second and third humans) in space. The four subsequent Mercury human spaceflights used the more powerful Atlas booster to enter low Earth orbit.

I still had two-three years before i would be born..............................................

Mercury Red Stone

Have space will travel...

0YT8yxM.jpg

Also came with the motor cleaner, motor brushes and the hex pins

since were on the subject of rockets, this torpedo i made today for the USS Bluefish is very similar to a rocket...

tvaLwfP.jpg

u3qtW1O.jpg