ACCEL

speedy_w_beans made me do it...............................

Last of the Mohicans for the CR-01...

BhB3Euh.jpg

the Aluminum axle housings weigh in at without no gears, axles and bearings nor grease 8.2oz. (230g) each.

• Like 1

for the MST Winchester...

Precision RC Works Warthog H.O.G. Hand Of God Servo Winch (Internal Spool)

o3irPmX.jpg

looking through the T3-01 Dual Rider manual shows to tape servo RX wire behind and up, sifting through low profile servos looks as though POWER HD has a new servo out to combat this...

POWER-HD-D12-HV-Brushless-131-9-oz-0059-Titanium-Digital-Low-Profile-Servo

Hop Me Ups started coming in... never have i put any RC parts into a metal tool box until now (except for my Ammo boxes for batteries) let's see what's inside...

NpjVzIg.jpg

245DIB1.jpg

The kit and other parts should be arriving soon

Look what just popped out of the oven,

fresh from the bakery, some more delivered parts for a delivery vehicle, oh that's sweet and doughy.......................

cFUhlSA.jpg

You're starting to kill me with all the carbon fiber and aluminum goodies shown in this thread...  Must. resist. urge. to. buy. more.  :D

• Haha 1

Round three....

Wg98d2n.jpg

it's beginning to smell like pizza (that crack is for Busdriver):D

• Like 1

Input voltage limit 6-8.4V.

got this idea from s-irwin @ Ebay he mentioned after i saw his T3-01 with the CC

Castle Creations Mamba Micro X 1/18th Scale Brushless Combo (5300KV)

which this combo is out of stock, and told me he's going to try the Dynamite 2 in 1 (esc is in the motor), so i purchased one to give it a go

3LOpYOB.jpg

look forward to seeing it go forward.

• Like 1

Special Delivery! a Door Dash Special :lol:

now for a theme, Domino's Pizza, Cheech and Chong Special Needs Supplies, perhaps a Masseuse Service, Auto parts delivery, gosh it's endless...

GqJNtF7.jpg

i had just figured it out, made since with the anime style driver character and all

Good things happen to those who wait.........................................................................

H4NiOqa.jpg

z6rixku.jpg

qyTSXiQ.jpg

GFZUgQl.jpg

S3b7B4K.jpg

How many horses does it take to make a Ferrari go fast? a lot more than four.

• Like 2

well this build has gone quite quickly, thus i take my brake now, The Frog............................................................

WfgrSm5.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Re-Bugged said:

Cool, but now I’ve reddit reddit what’s next bud?

i started this because of that, and this was waiting for parts to arrive for the other, and that one got hung up because it had a leak, and then the PGH had Led light failure and ordered those, and then Ed's T3-01 needed other trani parts so i could build the stock kit one, then i figured with the left over kit parts on that i could order a few more and build another T3-01, now that the Tamiya Frog is basically done it's waiting on the PS-11 paint, and then ordered Hot Florescent Pink and white backer with high gloss black Spazstix paint for the RJSpeed Shirley Muldowney's Dragster build (need a good name for that build), i was thinking "Shirley it's Pink" (get it surely, Shirley :lol:) anyways that's when i have been reading up on airbrushes, but i've been a rattle can man for so long i'd probably loose that marble.

so than the XV-03 is waiting for the Aluminum C-Hubs and its paint has been here for some time, and i believe the 4Tec 2.0 is waiting for a particular part and forget what it was,

awe go figure:huh: well if that's not next i believe i have to solder a negative lead to the ESC on the CRC LSM19 Ferriari Machine that's the 1:12 scale.

but i really should be working on the back yard.

decisions, decisions? Oh! i think i've decided on a decision that needs to be dealt with with dubious demeanor that may or may not be detrimental to any one of the above mentioned details that need to be done. there, i did it.

• Like 2

For the pond,

Thanx very much to The MAD RACER

I enjoyed reading this very much, since i've been Frog bit:D

My Frog build went fairly quickly, thus now i have more time reading on to modify another, something like this....................

T4 Works T4works Aluminum Hybrid Billet Rear Rim 2 pcs Red For Tamiya Grasshopper Hornet Frog Wild OneT4 Works T4works Aluminum Hybrid Billet Rear Rim 2 pcs Red For Tamiya Grasshopper Hornet Frog Wild OneT4 Works T4works Aluminum Hybrid Billet Rear Rim 2 pcs Red For Tamiya Grasshopper Hornet Frog Wild One

T4 Works T4works Aluminum Hybrid Billet Front Rim 2 pcs Red For Tamiya Grasshopper Hornet Frog Wild One

T4 Works T4works Aluminum Hybrid Billet Front Rim 2 pcs Gold For Tamiya Grasshopper Hornet Frog Wild One

T4 Works T4works Aluminum Hybrid Billet Front Rim 2 pcs Gold For Tamiya Grasshopper Hornet Frog Wild One

Now i'm leaping for joy!

On 6/26/2020 at 6:02 PM, ACCEL said:

Top Fuel Dragster rear rims & tires, now i get to learn how to shape foam rubber wheels, oh how intriguing.......................................................................

Please let's look on......................................... Ok i'll just take a quick glance,

pu8kSI7.jpg

i'm sorry i lied, i can't keep my eyes off of them,

quick glance was it? i thought not.

Almost 3 months, yes that's Three months that the fronts have been out of stock.

Well they finally rolled inB)

The stuff that galaxy's are made of.............................................................................

uBukLjF.jpg

uqKCXH1.jpg

now i just need to get to ACE and get the "O" Rings.

What is this that stares back at me?

qYdXGF9.jpg

RC Motors. just can not get enough of these mini motorized jewels.

i can't wait for my Team Orion Vortex Ultimate Stock  to come and adorn my collection. 

• Like 2

Oh!....................................Oh...................Ha ha Oh......................oh oh oh........................YES!

This contraption landed in my email, figured already have plenty a nifty hardware for it anyway, so why not, first item i've seen new that has come out for this build in eons.

Now for the pictures that take you to a place as though you were in OZ. ACCEL, this isn't Kansas anymore...................................................................................

AxzwYe2.jpg

2EIUjiG.jpg

• Like 1

Who wouldn't ?

s-l1600.jpg

The Dangers of shopping for RC parts.

Oh! Yes I did.

(not the wheels, the wing spin nuts)

iCYmcTi.jpg

• Like 1

This should go nicely with the Gen4.............................

Placed Oct 15 2020 at 4:56 PM (Pacific Standard Time) AMain Hobbies
(T-180 next week)
Tekin T-120 Low Profile Digital Hi-Speed Programmable Servo (High Voltage)
erGGKco.jpg
zP8hjiU.jpg
lDZjBZl.jpg
rKZF0Vi.jpg

The T-120
yes this servo is extremely Super Sexy and is much cheaper than a blind date.

• Like 1

1MWSyx6.jpg

just going back into SERVO MODE:

Lots of new ones on there way, some old friends and new acquaintances.

AHLS-1510HTG-HV-Low-Profile-Full-Servo-High-Toque-Speed-for-1-10-Scale-car

Alturn AHLS-1510HTG+HV 

10Kg-15kg + or -

• Like 1

Why do these  pistons cost the money they do? R&D, and for the very first time i'm starting to give them a try, randomly rebuilding some shocks and installing  them in new sets.

Let's peek over here,

Arma 3 Tips- Peeking corners and walls - YouTube

Flash Point FP2128 12mm Brass 1/10 Shock Piston

Mugen Flash Point 3 Hole Brass Piston 3x1.3mm 4pcs FP2129

Flash Point FP2128 12mm Brass 1/10 Shock Piston (4) (2x1.5mm)

VRP V2 1/10 "X V2"

VRP 12mm Associated V2 1/10 "X V2" Shock Piston (2) (1.6mm x 2 Hole)

and will delve into some others as well...

• Like 1