ACCEL

speedy_w_beans made me do it...............................

ASC9004 RC10 B6.2D 

Team Associated RC10 B6.2D Team 1/10 2wd Electric Buggy Kit

Well, have Buggies will travel🎃

Price drop prize and a companion for my B74

• Like 1

A list of unbeatable Extreme Hop Up items and growing.........................................................................................................................Grow Png Transparent Picture Growing Plant - Plants Growing, Png Download ,  Transparent Png Image - PNGitem

• Like 1

Looks as though thorough watering and some Miracle Grow has taken effect.........................

NlShdWm.jpg

• Like 1

It's going to be a Servo Jamboree! 

so many more on their way.

They turn left, they turn right, they make things go up, they make things go down but all in all they're just fun all around,

Music notes Small Buttons | Spreadshirt" I love a good servo, Lada dee Lada doo da dee dum, watch out here they come!!!!!!!!"

aHk2l8f.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 5:32 PM, Re-Bugged said:

Blimey @ACCEL you certainly know how to shop for parts 😎

NO! the parts shop for me.:o

When i research and read what's available for said kit build, you find this company makes this hop  up (apparently) better than the other company, but that other company makes theirs prettier, or you find out it fits but with some modification or needs another of their part to make that one whole and or the stock kit part is as good as it gets, or they just aren't in stock, plus i learn a lot about the build before i even see, smell and touch the lil' critter.

Sometimes i just could not imagine if Hop Ups did not exist, What does that mean? it means ones self and or a team would never have a chance to be better, different and learn something new and that there would be no adventure, challenge or a reason to rise, let's just say that would be plain out boring.

bli·mey
/ˈblīmē/
exclamation
INFORMALBRITISH
  1. used to express one's surprise, excitement, or alarm.
    I've heard this word many times and believe it's a hop up phrase, even our languages have Hop Up variations:blink:

To you Sir RE-B you are a Good Fellow!

• Thanks 1

Little seeds are everywhere, sprouting, growing and soon to blossom...

s8LRoLm.jpg

• Like 1

I soldered these up and it took all that's shown for five adaptor pig tails for the discharger, it came with only one...

agSwRiO.jpg

Castle Creations (the Green 6.5mm) connector is easier to tap with a socket and or nut driver to drive home the bullets into the jacket...

i always clean with a stiff tooth brush and rubbing or denatured alcohol and apply DeoxIT and or Corriosion-X.

hY81ndr.jpg

Have  you ever purchased a tool and wish you had it years earlier?

Yes, i've had a Milwaukee heat gun for many years and used it for many things, but this for heat shrink tubing is the cats whiskers.

Had the butane torch with the heated after burner for heating up tubing, lasted five flippn' times took it back to Lowes and will never purchase another, it was nothing short of a glorified cigar lighter and i have a few that i have had for years, i use for the same purpose, i did read some reviews and they were mixed pretty well, and oh well the truth really lies until i try it.

OEkA6HV.jpg

this has fallen of the table once, used this now about 40 times and if it took a left turn on a red light right now, i'd purchase another.

• Like 1

Look what came rolling in......

lyKkEGD.jpg

some for the B6.2D and some for the B74

Tires, wheels and foams Oh my!

i still till this day can not find the valve stems to these:huh:

• Like 1

The beginning of a beautiful relationship, i hear echoes of gentle twists of a 2mm hex driver, the ever so gentle press of the gel loc tite dispenser and the ever soft sound of lil' bags being clipped open and then a subtle aroma, a blast from the past that new kit smell an oder to help pop blood vessels, aw yes! it's that time to build again!

Field stripped down, Lock and loaded and ready to lock horns, are ya ready Roy? i do say i'am captn'...

Dig this time of night, can't sleep, things are happen'n. 

bzft1XD.jpg

E8WbiBW.jpg

• Like 3

See the set screw? yes that one, there's one on each side to pin servo in center of the JCONCEPTS Servo Mount Bracket #2567-2

1w0XGsb.jpg

2mMlYyN.jpg

f7XAYzo.jpg

Superbly well executed most excellently well done,

JC makes nice products.

Order # AT20841350

Edited by ACCEL
  • Like 1

6R3UnkD.jpg

the kit comes with the black aluminum steering block arms, this is AVID"s CF.

Lunsford Titanium front axle, kit comes with blue anodized aluminum...

1ybGA9D.jpg

• Like 2

From a galaxy far, far away, oh that's another story...................................................................................

ZWYG0MT.jpg

IQfdWaq.jpg

and they lived happily ever after, darn that's an ending to another story, i'll  just have to wait for the paperback copy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, speedy_w_beans said:

And the thread lives on...!

I told you, you'll live on in infamy:lol:

Wasn't going to post these until they arrived, but Speedy has to press and press hard he does, dang with his Beans:D

From AMAIN:

Yokomo YD-2SXIII Limited Edition 1/10 2WD RWD Competition Drift Car Kit (Red)

From ATEES:

pic_large.php?id=143781

• Like 1

Just ordered some license plates from here.........................https://www.rcplateshop.com/

post pics when they arrive, tax included and free shipping and customized up to eight characters and or space or heart, ect...

I like the fact they are made in Oregon, USA

• Like 1

HO! HO! HO! YOKOMO is bringing in some Holiday Cheer, the parts will be stuffed neatly in my Christmas stockings

image.jpeg.c5bd5db4151b4d7156ddfba36cd608f1.jpegHO! HO ! HO! and she's only two bits:lol:

This stocking is full from AMAIN.................................

Motiv M-CODE "MC4" Pro Tuned Modified Brushless Motor (6.0T)

Yokomo Aluminum Servo Horn (25T-ProTek/Futaba) (23mm)

Sideways RC Toyota Badges (2)

Yokomo DP-302V4 Drift Steering Gyro (Red)

Yokomo SP-03 D Programable Brushless Drift Servo (Red)

image.jpeg.d2720ebe471f6f31eacf782a2f4efd9d.jpegand this stocking is filled from Ebay with......................

Power-HD-G1-Drift-Dual-System-R-C-Car-Gyro-Red thumbnail 1 Yeah Racing Black Hackslider Drift Tuned RC Car Competition Gyro YE-0021BK 1:10 RC Touring Car Drift Racing 097001 Racing Metal Intercooler F/Sakura D4 CS

and this stocking filled with bliss from RCMART........................

Santa Claus Felt Applique Stocking Kits - Christmas Wikii

Overdose VOLTEX GT Type-7 Rear Wing Set Black For 1/10 RC Drift Touring Body and six other wing mounts and spoilers

And hanging from the tree will be these fast lil' rollersYokomo YD-2SXIII Ceramic Sealed Bearing Kit

image.jpeg.03957340a9fb8e3ae443e68d8b574361.jpeg

Wrapped in a gift box from ATees...............................image.jpeg.8eab073b545a6e6eddeeadaed39bf63f.jpeg

pic_large.php?id=108094

pic_large.php?id=86799

126752.jpg

123026.jpg

156674.jpg

pic_large.php?id=143610

now a sleigh ride to another store for seasonal decorations...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcSL0mRmB4tmLAVOJMU35g4eCY17lZIdJS4sDs0sbz0GCZHXl75Dh3wg5FFyrCnAeewpYDIbQ&usqp=CAc

• Like 1

Best deal i have received all year, $70.00 at LOWE'S.

Rear wheels, telescopic handle, 3 year Guarantee, two other bags...

2oVbwhk.jpg

• Like 1