Carrera124

Audi A4 STW is going to be re-released

Sux to be owners of original kit... again :rolleyes:<_<

Probably be on a TT02/1 vs original TA03F 

Worse, on a TT01 chassis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just like the recent Skyline GTR re-release, I'd really like to have one but I'm not buying a worthless chassis just for the body.  If I could re-sell the chassis I'd do it but I don't think there's any kind of local market for the TT01 chassis.

• Like 3

It's almost like Tamiya wait for me to get a rare shell and then they re-release it. 

1 hour ago, Hairyjon313 said:

It's almost like Tamiya wait for me to get a rare shell and then they re-release it. 

Don't worry, they do that to all of us. 

I have plenty of chassis’s that end up simply being holders for the bodies I like.....an expensive holder at times..Tamiya realise that it would be counter productive for them to simply sell all bodies separately. You will note they never rereleased the Blackfoot body and Monster Beetle bodies when they did the rerelease kit versions.

6 hours ago, kalsh said:

You will note they never rereleased the Blackfoot body and Monster Beetle bodies when they did the rerelease kit versions.

Afaik haven't seen rerelease of ANY ;) of the retail-boxed bodyparts sets for Hotshot, Supershot, Frog, Grasshopper, Hornet, Avante, Lunchbox, Egress, Superchamp etc like back in original day...

Buggy Champ & Rough Rider are the only re-res that enjoyed a retail-packaged bodyparts set following the kit release? 

(Brat, Wheeler & Mountaineer had bodyparts sets repoppped as Japanese show special items before their kit arrived years later)