Sign in to follow this  
ThunderDragonCy

Can two Flysky Tx be bound to the same Rx?

I am in the process of switching to the 21st century and going 2.4ghz on all my cars. This means i will end up with no spare habdsets if i want to let the kids or someone run a car with me. I have a flysky fsi6, if i bought a cheap gt3b or c could i bind that to all my cars too and not interfere with fsi6 binding that i have already done, or can a Rx only be bound to one Tx at a time? 

pretty certain that it's one transmitter to many receivers, the bind process links the receiver to the unique identifier in the transmitter

work around could be (as the flysky receivers are so cheap) to put an additional receiver in car, although the switching required would probably result in it being easier just swap out the receiver to one bound to the other controller, although considering that the bind process itself is so quick and easy you would just bind to whichever transmitter you wanted to use at the time (all calibrations and settings are stored in the transmitter anyway so nothing lost) :)

does the gt3b have memory for multiple cars like the c has?

The GT3B has 10 memories for binding. I prefer the GT3C, it is lighter and has a lipo battery that charges off USB

The RX remembers the bind ID emitted from TX so it can only bind to 1.

Can bind multiple RXs to 1 TX. 

• Thanks 1

the telemetry capable receivers (e.g. GT5) cannot because they rebind the TX. I can't bind two GT5 RXs to the same model memory in my GT5 TX. I can however bind one GT5 RX to one model memory slot and another GT5 RX to another model memory slot. It's probably unlikely that you'd actually want to use two RXs simultaneously unless you want to double up on RX outputs in the same model, or drive two cars simultaneously using one TX.

On my old GT2 TX I could bind as many GT2 RXs as I wanted to it and they'd all work simultaneously. I assume GT3 TX/RX work the same as GT2.