rwallace612

looking for manual for Stadium Blitzer

Tamiya base should have one. If not I have a couple manuals I can scan for you. What do you need ?

Thank you!  I picked up a vintage roller and it's missing tires/wheels and maybe a few small parts. I'd like to use the manual / exploded views to  see what parts I should replace.

Mainly right now i am  curious how the wheels go on the front axles. There is this strange plastic piece that is on each of the front axles, and it has a plastic bushing in it. It seems like maybe it is a spacer? I am trying to make sure I put the front wheels on properly, and I'd like to have bearings front and rear.. It looks like they are typical 5x11x4 bearings.

I have some nice traxxas wheels from a stampede that seem to fit nicely. I'd like to find some modern inexpensive tires to fit that'd look appropriate. I am thinking of maybe stadium truck tires..

Thanks,

34 minutes ago, speedy_w_beans said:

Lots of manuals available on Tamiya's main site; the Stadium Blitzer is about half way down the page:  https://www.tamiya.com/english/rc/manuals.htm

Thanks! This is even better, I can print it out easier now. It's not easy to scroll on a pc while working on an RC sometimes, so i prefer a printed copy.