Sign in to follow this  
ACCEL

G.T. Power Lights, sound & vibration

I've had some hit-or-miss quality issues with GT Power in the past.  I bought a few of their Bluetooth Pro tractor trailer lighting systems, and the first system I tried didn't work correctly.  It took some disassembly and inspection, but I found some bridged solder joints in some of the harnesses that explained the issues.  Once I fixed the connections, the system did work as advertised.  A second system worked out the box with no issues.  What you linked looks cool, just check it as soon as you receive it in case it needs to go back.

It is a MFC-01 clone. The Bluetooth feature looks to be just for testing functions. It appears to have no indicators unlike MFC-01. Some users (that own MFU's) believe it is junk.

Take from that what you will.

i posted this for someone that would like having sights & sounds with out the high price tag, personally i changed out the MFC-1 speaker for a transducer (doesn't need a box) and i'll be able to fit the seats. there seems to be a few different brands popping up here and there but personally i am only doing lights when i purchase the Volvo Globtrotter 750. being the The Grand Hauler was my first 1/14 I went tilt on it.

hopefully there will be some reviews on it. i'll post them when i find them and or other brands. i know there's MAD AX's Custom MFC using Arduino thread.

My MFC-01 came in just under 300 Clams. 

i just post somethings in case someone is interested. Example: out of  15 RC boats FE's, Sail's and Tug, (not Incl. the 22 cars, crawlers, trucks and buggies and 4 planes) and counting, trial and error costs, but i learned a heck of a lot, that said i'll never purchase a MF'er (MFC unit) again.

i dig doing lights and remote switches are tiny and inexpensive and just as fun. smoke takes up too much room but i'm doing it and hiding them is a chore. also i can't wait to do my first Tank.

Found a few reviews on a #139GP model (mostly 4 stars) this one i posted is a #144 i assume it's a newer version. could not find any on this particular model.

tied in a sewer line today, 4"  Terracota to ABS with clean out, that'll get me the Globe trotter.