RedHornet

Does anyone recognise this motor?

As this is my first proper post I'll start by saying a big thank you to everyone for all of the information I've gained since I've been a member. Just reading all the old threads has been so much help in learning as I've built my first few tamiyas.

Anyway, I was recently given a vintage fox. Or more accurately, I was recently given a bag of broken parts which used to be a fox! It had this motor installed and I cannot find any information on it. I'm hoping somebody on here knows something?

Resized_20190608_165920.jpeg

Resized_20190608_165914.jpeg

Resized_20190608_165925.jpeg

Resized_20190608_165933.jpeg

My best mate had one of those in his Boomerang when we were kids.

His was a 19 double. Looked identical to this one.

• Like 1

I think I actually have one of those, came in something I bought

My brother and I had these as kids too can't tell you anything about them though ! I will see if it is still in the box of old bits... I suspect not though...

My brother and I had these as kids too can't tell you anything about them though ! I will see if it is still in the box of old bits... I suspect not though...

Thanks everybody, it seems a few people recognize it but still not alot of info available. I've stuck it on ebay now to see what happens. 

going rate for old brushed motors unless its a  Technigold is £5-10. I am on a FB group that collects em as I have about 5 old brushed hop up motors including 2 Demon ones.