Turbotom

How do I put photos of my collection on here??

I would like to share my growing collection on this site but not sure how to as I've not long joined...... do I need to pay??? Thank you 

I used to use imgur but they forced me to start using the app and now i cant get direct links of my pics and the normal link doesnt work.

So, unless someone knows how the get the correct link from imgur app then i need a new hosting site too.

45 minutes ago, Doc Hollywood said:

I download pictures from my phone on to the computer and download the pictures on to here straight form my documents.

The uploader on here has a low size limit and will only let me put a couple of pics in a thread, can't do build threads like that.

Might be ok for showrooms?

I dont know if the OP wants to put pics on the forum or a showroom.

when you reply to a topic at the bottom of the text box it says drag files to attach or choose files. when you click choose files it goes to documents. But like graemevw says there is a low download limit. I don't know any other way but there must be more ways to download pictures.

52 minutes ago, Doc Hollywood said:

when you reply to a topic at the bottom of the text box it says drag files to attach or choose files. when you click choose files it goes to documents. But like graemevw says there is a low download limit. I don't know any other way but there must be more ways to download pictures.

You can use an image hosting site, as i say, i used imgur. Then you click insert other media, copy the pics direct link from the hosting site, paste it into the box and you can put as many pics of whatever size you like in your posts.

As i say though, now im forced to use the imgur app i dont seem to be able to get direct links. The link i can get doesnt work.

1 hour ago, graemevw said:

The uploader on here has a low size limit and will only let me put a couple of pics in a thread, can't do build threads like that.

Might be ok for showrooms?

I dont know if the OP wants to put pics on the forum or a showroom.

I’m using an app called compress photos 

Takes an image down from 8mb to 300kb and saves a new image 

then you can upload a fair few 

JJ

• Like 1

3 hours ago, graemevw said:

I used to use imgur but they forced me to start using the app and now i cant get direct links of my pics and the normal link doesnt work.

So, unless someone knows how the get the correct link from imgur app then i need a new hosting site too.

I use imgur on a Mac via the chain link symbol. But I’ve tried posting pics via the app on my phone when I’m not at home but find the app fairly useless as in only seems to post up a link via text rather than embedding the picture itself straight on the post.  

Exactly.

Imgur removed my ability to sign in on the website, forcing me to use the app instead but its useless!

6 hours ago, Turbotom said:

Showroom??? What that!!

Check the link in my Sig Block below

I use a app on my iPhone called “image size” to reduce the image data amounts. Then I upload directly from safari on my iPhone. 99% of my content is straight off my phone, no computers involved.