Dirt-540

Want brushed motors

Looking for quality brushed motors around the 17single or 17x2. What you got or if you can recomend something thats already on the market please let me know.

i have at least one new or like new tamiya stock 540 motor (used in lunchbox etc). Where are you located? Message me if you are interested. I have a few others too, but I dont remember the specs off hand, I can check tonight.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rwallace612 said:

i have at least one new or like new tamiya stock 540 motor (used in lunchbox etc). Where are you located? Message me if you are interested. I have a few others too, but I dont remember the specs off hand, I can check tonight.

Dont need a standard 540, have tons of those already. May be interested in whatever else you have, please let me know what you got. 👍

50 minutes ago, Grumpy pants said:

I’ve got a lightly used HPI Firebolt 15T that is spare, it’s too fast for us.

No thanks Grumpy pants 👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rwallace612 said:

so I have three Tamiya stock 540 motors (not pictured) and then a helion 21t 540 and a Traxxas 12t 550

20190624_195728.jpg

I'll pass on those too rcwallace612, cheers

I've got a handful of unused or lightly used Super Stock, RR, maybe some BZ and other such motors plus NIP brushes for most of them, boxes, etc.   Bought with the idea to upgrade various models and either never got around to it (most of them) or found them unsuitable for buggies or too much for the ESC or whatever.   Which side of the Atlantic are you on?   PM me if you're interested and I can dig them out of the closet of forgotten things.   I'm in the US.  

On 6/26/2019 at 4:40 AM, taliesin said:

I've got a handful of unused or lightly used Super Stock, RR, maybe some BZ and other such motors plus NIP brushes for most of them, boxes, etc.   Bought with the idea to upgrade various models and either never got around to it (most of them) or found them unsuitable for buggies or too much for the ESC or whatever.   Which side of the Atlantic are you on?   PM me if you're interested and I can dig them out of the closet of forgotten things.   I'm in the US.  

Im in the UK but still would like to see what you got, especially any Tamiya motors. You never know I might buy them all and then it isn't so bad paying overseas shipping.