Doc Hollywood

For sale Tamiya buggies and trucks

I have for sale the following

1x vintage midnight pumpkin 99% original with box and manual and instructions and also spares £129.99 posted in UK

1x vintage fast attack vehicle not box art mostly original with some re re parts £180 posted in UK

1x re release holiday buggy in used condition £60 posted in UK

1x long wheel base really nice shelf queen nicest out of my collection with lots of new old stock hard to find parts £400 posted to UK

1x vintage sand scorcher with almost all original parts the body has no bad damage apart from when I rolled it but could be nice with filler the nose cone is original but has a crack which can be fixed easily would make a very nice sand scorcher £285 posted to UK

If you want more details/info or offers please PM I am happy to help. some of the cars have separate posts with pictures also.

The model is a long wheel base wild willy M38 Jeep I forgot to put which car oops. I have added a photo of it the only difference is that the tyres don't have white writing on them as a put them on the other one I have for sale. but can do the writing if needed.

015-min.jpg

• Thanks 1

Have taken photos of cars for sale the parts down each side of the cars are included the front two cars have transmitters will try and include battery's for all also. The prices of all of the cars are negotiable any offers are welcome.

007-min.jpg

011-min.jpg

009-min.jpg

010-min.jpg

Hi all

Prices lowered

vintage Midnight pumpkin £118 posted OBO

vintage FAV £170 posted OBO

vintage sand scorcher £260 posted OBO

my best wild willy M38 shelf queen £385 posted OBO

Holiday buggy sold!!!!

All still available apart from the holiday buggy, last chance before putting on eBay prices lowered as follows

Vintage midnight pumpkin £110 posted comes with battery needs transmitter

Vintage FAV £165 with all needed to make run

Vintage sand scorcher £240 posted

Really nice wild willy £360

If the radio gear isn't needed then can reduce even further, or make an offer. :)