Sign in to follow this  
TurnipJF

Fighter Buggy RX alternative liveries?

As per title really - does anyone know of any nice alternative liveries for the humble Fighter Buggy RX?

I have recently acquired a lovely example, but the body is unpainted, undecalled and a little bit scratched. Not a fan of the stock decals and the shell needs a bit of paint, so let's see what alternatives are out there!

I had no idea these were the same car. I remember the rookie rabbit from the ads as a kid and lamented a bit that they were long discontinued for my daughter's sake. Cute buggy.

Thanks Mokei

53 minutes ago, geniusanthony said:

I had no idea these were the same car. I remember the rookie rabbit from the ads as a kid and lamented a bit that they were long discontinued for my daughter's sake. Cute buggy.

Thanks Mokei

Without any wish to be "politically incorrect", I dare say the Rookie Rabbit's got a "girl" design! And yes, it's basically the same model, but the RR's got a dust cover over the tub and of course black wheels and grey dampers.

To be honest, I like the Rookie Rabbit's livery. Actually enough to make my own Rookie Rabbit 2. I mean, the Rookie Rabbit turned into the Fighter Buggy RX, and the livery of the Super Fighter G is inspired by the RX, so I turned the idea around and made a Super Fighter G into a Rookie Rabbit 2. Made my own stickers by changing the colours of the Super Fighter stickers to Rookie Rabbit colours and dyed the wheels and dampers to mimic the Rookie Rabbit too. Deliberately not painting the driver figure and exhaust as the Rookie Rabbit driver figure and radiator came unpainted too.

64819576_10156030222882407_7187849613506

• Like 1

I did a quick "what was left in the spare stickers and paint box" on the one i picked up and had briefly last year. 

Fighter Buggy RX I picked up off TC on a whim. Body came grey and plain, primer basically. Thought I would liven it up a bit and use some spare stickers. Not sure I will keep it but it has come out pretty well

Halfords Sunflower Yellow with silver and red stripes. 

• Like 2