Andyfish2000

Wanted Please: M01, M03 or M05 chassis & wheels

I need a chassis or my daughter's fiat 500 shell and also a recently bought aftermarket mini shell so lt me know if you have anything.  Doesn't need to be anything flashy as cant see it when shell is on! :)

Also looking for some wheels for both. Not minilites though. Something different / interesting.

Thanks

I have a used m03 chassis in parts, and a M05 brand new chassis in parts needs to be build.

If you are interested, I could make a list of parts missing... really both are 80% complete, I think the M05 is missing only 1 parts tree and diff drive cups. The M05 has the aluminium yeah racing motor mount with the big yeah racing cooling body. And carbon reinforced aftermarket lower arms... can be cheap :)

I also have speed gears for both.

I'm looking for a couple of M Chassis to sit some mini shells on.

Thanks to Stamatis I now have a set of Tamiya 8 spoke alloys.  BUT, they look too good in their boxes, hahaha, so not sure if they will make it on a car!!  Looking for the 4 spokes though which I will definitely be fitting to a chassis.

Thanks

HPI and ABC make some nice 4 spokes.  The HPIs are for the 60 series tires and the ABCs are for the smaller ones.  I have wheels and tires and a M05 roller, but im in the US and shipping may be too high.  However, if you are interested, let me know.

Hi Andy

Not sure if these are of any use? Never fitted or ran !

IMG_1869.jpg

Hi mate i have a m01m chassis rolling chassis all there just needs servo...esc and radio gear and shell of course...if your interested i can send some pics over