Hi new member n didnt really know where to post this. Having recently caught the bug age 49 since last owning a Ford ranger aged 13!! I bought myself a hot shot and a super shot. I've stumbled across a cool looking picture of one with Miller genuine draft (a personal favourite beer of mine coincidentally!) Decals in black and gold. Unfortunately it's from years and years ago and I've been unsuccessfully trailing the web sver since to try and get my hands on some. Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction??

Have a look at MCI racing they may have what your looking for or would no doubt be able to help. 

Sven

+1 on MCI,

If its not on his website email him. Nathaneal is VERY helpful and will do what ever you want/need. 

He created a sheet of helmet decals for me when I asked - I think its now available on his website. Will also do just the parts of a sheet to change a re-re sheet to a classic sheet if you ask.

He is also related to TBG (do the lexen bodies for most Tamiya and other main brands) which is also based in Canada. 

They take decent holidays and if you contact him just as he is leaving you may have to wait 3 weeks on a response.

I had an RC10 B2 an RC10 T3 and a Lockmann rail all done up in Miller livery. Paint was gold, black, and white. Still got the rail chassis here, and a bunch of Autographics Miller decals “I think”. Where are you? I’m in Australia.