ThunderDragonCy

Hopup ReRe - Top Force Evo Carbon Plates

could this be the start of something wonderfull :wub: oh boy i hope so

I'd like one of these for my re-re evo replica, its got everything on it so far except the proper evo diffs and titanium screws, I have a 3rd party carbon chassis atm but this would finish it off nicely.

I just hope they make a decent amount and that they don't all get poached and marked up.

34 minutes ago, Rich_8717 said:

I'd like one of these for my re-re evo replica, its got everything on it so far except the proper evo diffs and titanium screws, I have a 3rd party carbon chassis atm but this would finish it off nicely.

I just hope they make a decent amount and that they don't all get poached and marked up.

Limited to one run only. Tony Tamiya is taking £50 deposits. Looks like you need to be quick

2 hours ago, ThunderDragonCy said:

Limited to one run only. Tony Tamiya is taking £50 deposits. Looks like you need to be quick

Yep probably going to be same as the re-re hi-caps (I wish I had bought more sets when I had the chance) I've emailed Tony through ebay earlier so just going to wait and see what happens, I want to know the full price first before committing as I don't really need them, but it's just nice to have proper tamiya bits.

26 minutes ago, Rich_8717 said:

Yep probably going to be same as the re-re hi-caps (I wish I had bought more sets when I had the chance) I've emailed Tony through ebay earlier so just going to wait and see what happens, I want to know the full price first before committing as I don't really need them, but it's just nice to have proper tamiya bits.

He published the price this evening. £149

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I guess they will come in a nice collectible plastic bag, safely wrapped just like the hi caps.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, waterbok said:

I guess they will come in a nice collectible plastic bag, safely wrapped just like the hi caps.

Haha yeh, too right, although for £150 quid I would expect them to come on a silver platter. 

I was hoping that the hi-caps and now the chassis plates were still being produced but kept back possibly for an evo re-release, and releasing them to be sold separately was a bit of an after thought so they just bagged them up and made a few sets available but you never know these days with Tamiya.

1 hour ago, Rich_8717 said:

Haha yeh, too right, although for £150 quid I would expect them to come on a silver platter. 

I was hoping that the hi-caps and now the chassis plates were still being produced but kept back possibly for an evo re-release, and releasing them to be sold separately was a bit of an after thought so they just bagged them up and made a few sets available but you never know these days with Tamiya.

I read somewhere  that the set will include Evo style damper plates. And maybe the 150£ will even include j parts and the alloy mount set, that would be nice.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:20 PM, ThunderDragonCy said:

He published the price this evening. £149

Tamiya prices are generally quite high in the UK, so considering that the suggested retail price for the set is CHF135 (in Switzerland), which equals to  £109, I reckon many sources will sell it for  £100 or slightly less.

Description:

1 pc. Carbon Fibre Upper Deck w/Tamiya Twin-Star logo and text in white
1 pc. Carbon Fibre Lower Deck
1 pc. Carbon Fibre Front Damper Stay
1 pc. Carbon Fibre Rear Damper Stay Rear
Turnbuckles and various other parts

The damper stays have been modified to allow for the use of both CVA- and Hop-Up Dampers.

• Like 1

turnbuckles and varoius? now its starting to get interresting.

4 hours ago, Mokei Kagaku said:

Description:

1 pc. Carbon Fibre Upper Deck w/Tamiya Twin-Star logo and text in white
1 pc. Carbon Fibre Lower Deck
1 pc. Carbon Fibre Front Damper Stay
1 pc. Carbon Fibre Rear Damper Stay Rear
Turnbuckles and various other parts

The damper stays have been modified to allow for the use of both CVA- and Hop-Up Dampers.

The chassis kit "sounds like" the original Avante Carbon Firbre chassis kit, that kit included turn buckles etc as well.  Hopefully the blue adjusters and other EVO specific parts are included. So does this mean an EVO rere is coming finally??????

On 7/5/2019 at 7:28 PM, GTodd said:

The chassis kit "sounds like" the original Avante Carbon Firbre chassis kit, that kit included turn buckles etc as well.  Hopefully the blue adjusters and other EVO specific parts are included. So does this mean an EVO rere is coming finally??????

Let's hope so, but to me this sound like it's not coming, they are giving us the parts to build our own version of a Top-Force. Of course there are some parts missing in order to get a finished evo...  

Fingers crossed for a rerelease of the evo..... 

I've got my name down for a set 👍 

Only want the lower deck though😉

2 hours ago, svenb said:

I've got my name down for a set 👍 

Only want the lower deck though😉

Why the lower? The top deck is the Evo specific part. 

40 minutes ago, GTodd said:

Why the lower? The top deck is the Evo specific part. 

To replace the used deck on my ta01 

Photo of 47426 Top Force Carbon Chassis Conversion Set. Not in stock yet, but price from Seidel is EUR 114.99, by the way.

67799282_2177257452401179_52199011346924

• Like 2

😓.. and now I don't want it. They are lovely looking, but the writting on The Too Deck is not the same as the original Evo. 

That being said I would be in for a complete Rere EVO regardless of the top deck .

16 hours ago, GTodd said:

😓.. and now I don't want it. They are lovely looking, but the writting on The Too Deck is not the same as the original Evo. 

I fully understand that, but at least the printing is the same as for the original conversion set (# 53100), except for the added text "Tamiya" underneath the logo.  That said, 53100 may have existed in a version with the text underneath the logo too.

What is that black thingy right side of the adjusters rod ends?

4 hours ago, waterbok said:

What is that black thingy right side of the adjusters rod ends?

it looks like the aerial holder to me