Post a Picture

My Manta Ray. Painted with Alclad Holomatic Spectral Chrome and powered by an mfa rx-15 (Technigold under a different name) a hobbywing 1080 esc and 3s lipo.

20190607_154553.jpg

• Like 11

On 7/23/2019 at 1:01 PM, Supercoolnothing said:

My Manta Ray. Painted with Alclad Holomatic Spectral Chrome and powered by an mfa rx-15 (Technigold under a different name) a hobbywing 1080 esc and 3s lipo.

20190607_154553.jpg

Beautiful mate! 🤩

(Although scan reading , I read painted on acid...)

That'll shift too! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like this pic of my DT03 beach runner, nice roost and a nice height wheelie.

2018-07-21_02-10-20

• Like 11

IMG_2775 IMG_9219

IMG_1855

A tribute to my original Tamiya Calsonic Nissan Skyline GT-R Gr.A (58135)

(This one was built up from a Skyline R32 shell with MCI decals on a white TT02 chassis - build thread coming soon)

• Like 11

2019-05-15_08-50-08

Loving the pics on here. This photo is my personal brand of RC in a nutshell. Fast grass running of an evening at the park near my house. My beloved Thunder Dragon i have had since i was 13, and Grasshopper 2 Ultra G, my mashup GH2 with fully independent suspension. Both well run, a bit scuffy, with quite a few parts i designed, non-box art, bodies that were wildly unpopular in period but i love. Yes, that's RC for me! 

• Like 7

I remember thinking just before I shut the van door. "This is going to be a great day" And it was :)

QMblmIol.jpg

• Like 8

Bruiser clone finished and scorcher is work in progress although since that photo it does have its paint on! but it's been put to one side to see if the body goes back to its original position which was twisted🤔 I think I've sorted it out though👍

20190707_222642.jpg

• Like 6

This is my pic (or two).

Got my lunchbox 10 years ago today for my birthday from the other half.

Thought it deserved a place here.

I still have it. It is so worn out, I think the gearbox is nearly ready to come out of the pivots in the back of the chassis, the front arms are so flogged out they steer in their own direction, and my 2yo boy has ruined the Parma body by leaning on it and pushing it around. It isn't worth spending money on, but it isn't dead yet the faithful old thing! 

Zcnxg1Y.jpg

cNhvPD4.jpg

• Like 7

Probably the only Toyota in the state with a Tamiya logo in the back window...  I don't have the truck anymore, but I still have some decals.

IMG_1415.JPG

• Like 7

7 hours ago, speedy_w_beans said:

Probably the only Toyota in the state with a Tamiya logo in the back window...  I don't have the truck anymore, but I still have some decals.

IMG_1415.JPG

I always wanted to buy a square body Chevy pickup (ended up getting a gmt400 ext cab instead because kids) and was going to get a decal made up with "When I grow up, I wanna be a Clod Buster!" And the pic of Klem Klubfoot smashing the clod. That would have been my nod to Tamiya and also get a laugh out of Tamiya owners past and present. :D

• Like 2