Sign in to follow this  
TheBigRed407

Blitzer Beetle/Aqroshot wheels

Hi guys, I have some parts on order to change my Neo Fighter (DT03) after much perusal of @ThunderDragonCy‘s build/modification thread. 

I’ve opted to follow the same route and fit slightly bigger wheels in order to make it easier to run on various surfaces etc with slightly better ground clearance by using Blitzer Beetle uprights. I was going to order a set of BB wheels, but I have the standard Neo Fighter body painted in white, so orange wheels would be pretty contrasting, not that it’s always a bad thing!! However, I spotted a set of Stadium Blitzer/Aqroshot wheels in white. Am I right I’m assuming these are the same wheels, but I’m a different colour? As far as I can see from images, they look identical. 

• Like 1

Same wheels, different colour, you can also get them in fluorescent yellow from the Stadium thunder.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, max69vk said:

Same wheels, different colour, you can also get them in fluorescent yellow from the Stadium thunder.

Thanks for that, I thought as much from looking at the images. White will suit the buggy better for now, although the fluo yellow ones could be interesting if I build a Mk2!!