novaris

decent online stores in germany?

I will be heading to germany and I am hoping to get some touring cars while I am there. But a search of online rc car shops in germany shows they don't seem to sell trf419xr, ta07r/pro, etc

what online shops do germans get their rc cars from? other than ebay.

33 minutes ago, novaris said:

I will be heading to germany and I am hoping to get some touring cars while I am there. But a search of online rc car shops in germany shows they don't seem to sell trf419xr, ta07r/pro, etc

what online shops do germans get their rc cars from? other than ebay.

Forum sponsor - Tamico?

I find Tamico to be competitively-priced and have a lot of stock.  If they don't have what you are looking for it might be worth messaging them to enquire about stock.

There is another Germany-based hobby store which I used a lot but they no longer ship to the UK.  For the life of me I can't remember what they are called.

Tamico for sure, but if you want to compare prices, there are a couple of good alternatives. Tamico sometimes has the lowest price, but it varies and as the other offer similar service, quick shipment and careful packaging, I'm not completely loyal to any of them, but continuously buy from the source that is the cheapest for the specific item(s) I want to buy:

www.modellbau-berlinski.de

www.modellbau-seidel.de

www.voelkner.de

www.modellbau-bochum.de

And finally one which is sometimes the cheapest, but known for "laid back" service, somewhat unfriendly attitude, "colourful" marketing (visit the webiste, and you'll see what I mean) and less than careful packaging and slower shipping than the ones above. I wouldn't recommend this one unless the item(s) in question is/are significantly cheaper there than from the others (sometimes d-edition is!), you can wait more than 4-5 days for delivery, don't care about minor damage to the items' packaging and don't expect any competent advice or friendly service.

www.d-edition.de

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Mad Ax said:

There is another Germany-based hobby store which I used a lot but they no longer ship to the UK.  For the life of me I can't remember what they are called.

Siedel?

28 minutes ago, max69vk said:

Siedel?

Seidel, great shop has tons of parts, unfortunatly due to all kinds of regulations no longer shipping abroad.

3 hours ago, Mokei Kagaku said:

And finally one which is sometimes the cheapest, but known for "laid back" service, somewhat unfriendly attitude, "colourful" marketing (visit the webiste, and you'll see what I mean) and less than careful packaging and slower shipping than the ones above. I wouldn't recommend this one unless the item(s) in question is/are significantly cheaper there than from the others (sometimes d-edition is!), you can wait more than 4-5 days for delivery, don't care about minor damage to the items' packaging and don't expect any competent advice or friendly service.

www.d-edition.de

I bought my Carson Forklift from these guys. Asked for a red one, they sent me a blue one. Packaging was rubbish too, (carboard box with one air pillow at one end), so box damaged.

Wouldn't use again.

2 hours ago, waterbok said:

Seidel, great shop has tons of parts, unfortunatly due to all kinds of regulations no longer shipping abroad.

That's them, I used them a few times before shipping became a problem.